Madscientist's 4th Annual 16oz Cup Competition 🏁

I think she walks the aisle for swimsuit competition. I’ll make it.

9 Likes

Coming up hard on the outside…

13 Likes

If I take off my readers and look at your plant it reminds me of Slimer from the Ghostbusters… Dam Im funny… Looking good G8ter

3 Likes

Life is good when hydro is dialed in,All I do is trim and add love.

2 Likes

Trim trim trim trim. Repeat.

9 Likes

Took me a bit, but here’s the newest pics.

A top down photo of the one in the second photo. It’s went nuts since I flopped the top. Went n spread herself out wide.

15 Likes

Big thumbs up.

2 Likes

These are great!!

Can’t wait to check on the entry. FYI everyone. Just found out that this is Forbidden Fruit and can take between 8-10 weeks to mature. ARG…DOAF…ERR…Still should make for interesting come judgement day.

5 Likes

I’m running 9-10 weaker too, we’ll turn out the lights and lock the door when our plants tip over…can you say ballast…:metal::sunglasses:, have to show tomorrow with her praying this time so she don’t look like slimmer just before lights on. Had just enough time to flush and change solution, drinking about 20oz a day. Think I may have air pruned it a bit too. I may need a bigger res to finish, 16oz cup will be retained…

4 Likes

I’m smoking on a four week cured forbidden fruit as I read your post. It’s getting there, if I could only hold out on smoking it up before it really finishes up. Heavy on the tangie in the jar, but cherry :cherries: on the flavor.
Can’t wait to see how yours turn out, and your smoke report. Seems like no one else is running it.

5 Likes

Just a shame that I couldn’t have all 5 branches at the same height. Oh well 4 out of 5 will be sweet nuff.

canopy should stay flat.

8 Likes

8 Likes

This one is still alive after surviving as a clone then seeded then reveged harvested for seeds and now gonna see how long it will live

purple stem and all

9 Likes

Lucky us, I just realized that I have one going at the same time as the cup challenge, wuddaUkno it’s in a cup as well… wow wut a coinky dink

3 Likes

Already got two fems popped. One for reversal and one for 12/12. Hoping my new seeds arrive in time for a beautiful cross up.

5 Likes

We are still here… a little naked looking
:+1::partying_face:

Sorry bout the shoe :wink:

10 Likes

Oops, up-potted everyone. I’m out. Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Nobody likes a quitter… Oh wait…I quit Drinking alcohol, Smoking cigarettes, eating bacon and mayonaise1143 days ago. sobriety…who’d of thunk!

6 Likes

Here’s the big pineapple Slimmer praying to the god of false sunlight…:metal::sunglasses:

10 Likes