Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

I’m sorry… I was asking about the team posting here under your brand name.

1 Like

Just trying to get to know the person posting.

1 Like

Gotcha ! ! This is a female here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice I think you do very well

1 Like

Basically I stand for freedom to share the knowledge of growing and personal enrichment of what they seek.

2 Likes

Question that those pictures dont show or look to have the IC’s on the led board well apart from those single resistors in the center, but happen to have a shot of the other side, was one of my concerns when you have integrated resistors and capacitors on your board, as just another thing to fail and fix if that issue arises.

Playing around, thought this was kinda of a neat photo:

7 Likes

Here is one photo that includes a passive. I don’t see a problem here but will be posting more photos later on (week or two) that we can look at…

LEDs and zero ohms resistors. Perhaps there are some zeners on the main PWB somewhere but I haven’t seen them yet. You’re thinking about the backside of the PCB?

2 Likes

@Zoey How long have you been posting on marijuana forums? Do you enjoy interacting with citizens,even when topics get heated up.

I have thick skin and I am comfortable in heated discussion…

3 Likes

Hi, GrapeApe Thank you very much ! There is still a lot to learn for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would you be comfortable with us speaking to you with a nick name. If so what would that name be. I know you have a job to do.

1 Like

You can call me Pumpkin here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahahaha

I think you’ve started something now haha

6 Likes

:revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Pumpkin

2 Likes

Nice I’m smoking some wicked weed…

4 Likes

I don’t know… I think pumpkin has good feet below her knees…

2 Likes

No to the back side, but sure if there are any, but nah looks like i confused the sp150 for the 250 as the 150 looks to have IC’s on the face

1 Like

:revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi, Mr. Sparkle the chip we use for Mars TS and Mars SP is new upgraded SMD Epistar, each chip watt is 0.3-0.4, so that, they get a super low chance to get burnt. The defective rate is controlled within 0.5 %. If it happens, we offer a 3 years warranty, you can send it to our overseas repair center directly to have it repaired