Live Chat with Mars Hydro Employee

GMO weed and a very small, harnessably intense, macro star, 3tbs of unicorn poop and half a cup of pyrite per gallon of media

5 Likes

Did you enjoy the reply to your question :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Grow with Mars Hydro TSW2000, just started ! !

Grow with Mars Hydro TSW2000, they are already having some buds !

Grow with Mars Hydro TS1000, they start to stretech !

A very interesting unboxing video of Mars Hydro TS3000, never get bored to see his video.

Cannot wait to see how plants will be under TS 3000

1 Like

Grow with Mars Hydro Reflector 144 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s some buds grown under ts2000

Contact email : marketing1@mars-hydro.com
Click here to see more details on our website.
Coupon code: MarsHydro420

Not got a clue - he asked YOU for an answer ( regarding your lights etc.) , so if you’re not answering or don’t know what light to recommend to him, then please tell him that - i cannot help you as i am no light expert like @Zoey is .!!

If you have a light with even your predicted 1.8g per Watt - why don’t ya ask ‘management’ if you can do a giveaway here for unbiased grow report with your best light - and if it does well - i think you would have a lot more sales from people here and their friends - word of mouth’ etc …!
Good luck going forward …:+1:.!
Gaz

5 Likes

Macro star. A flux capacitor might work, too:

11 Likes

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is hilarious.

5 Likes

LOL!! Gizmo…bright light, bright light!!..was a flashback to my childhood!!

2 Likes

Looking good under the TS1000…I haven’t found anything bad about it. Harvest time will be the deciding factor.
Just using a little 2’ x 3’ space…and the TS1000 uses just under 150 watts (about 25 watts per sq. ft.)…keeping it 10" - 15" away from tops.
If I manage to pull 150 g’s, I’ll be impressed…if i manage to hit 300 or close (about 2g’s per watt), I’ll be amazed!!

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, just wonder what’s your recommendation here.

We just got a EU grow shop coming to ask for official distribution, they bought Mars SP 150 and testing around, end with great result. :slight_smile:
Mars Hydro products can stand the test of time & we welcome the local grow shop to contact for distribution. :slight_smile:

Contact email : marketing1@mars-hydro.com

Unfortunately my demand got upped to 29.326 oz per watt… so I hit up crappy tire and I’ve lined the whole ware house with halogen shop lights, end to end, side to side. In 6 days I’ve germed vegged flowered and harvested. 82$ Canadian in lights! Grow diary coming soon

6 Likes

Happy weekend, growers

Mars Hydro SP250 and TSL2000

Yet that guy from Georgia sounds full of shit. He wants “official access” to buy your product lol booooooooolsheeeeet. Plus it’s titled “grow shop bloom flora” then the “we can send to you our own products” sounds like a bad speaking English person probably one of your reps who can actually type up decent sentences :rofl: let us know how your big deal goes won’t u.

4 Likes

@Explorer Sir, I am not very following here. Personally, language express should be various, there is no standard answer for every kind of marketing ads, right ??

1 Like