Mel's New Stuff

no offers of final product on the site, this a bannable offense but this is a warning, since you’re new around here…

just a thought for all to keep in mind

5 Likes

Which is why I said, “not sure if allowed” Thanks.

5 Likes

I am still curious why you won’t list your environmental variables.

I wasn’t troubleshooting. It is helpful to provide that information for newer growers.

2 Likes

This might get interesting… :seat: :popcorn:

7 Likes

Very interested to learn some.

2 Likes

You will have to catch her on Adams show for that answer. Mel is just a grower doesn’t care what the newest gratest thing is. She breeds she grows she smokes and the circle continues. Not really sure why it matters if it is working for her.
OG

8 Likes

Hey @OG1969 Long time no see.

@cannacrab Your post read as condescending, especially with the “I assume” line.

This is not my permanent space, it’s an extra thrown up for the winter. Panda Film walls, built in wall heater with digital thermostat set at 79, digital humidifier set to 50%, 6 1k hps, drain to waste. 30 gal grow bags of ProMix and Growtek nutes. Just a garden, not a constructed commercial space. 30 plants total as the caregiver card allows.

15 Likes

@Melvan just got my caregiver card and am new to all of this just wondering what do the 30gallon bags run you roughly

4 Likes

Oh, in no way was it meant that way.

You can flower whenever you want based on needs, it’s highly variable.

That’s why I said I assumed, so you could correct me if I were wrong.

:peace: :crab:

5 Likes

@Melvan

Welcome aboard. Great to have such a talented breeder amongst some of the other talented and passionate people on this forum.

Peace

Bonged

4 Likes

I pay $4 a bag at a local garden center. See them as high as 8 at grow shops

7 Likes

Fan boy mode :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: plus 20 characters!!!

6 Likes

Can’t see to find her anywhere these days, hope she is well…

1 Like

Never got to try her Buckeye Purple, really wish I would have got some when I had the chance.

1 Like

I’m running a cross we made from her xmas pack (or some 3 seed pack offer) from a few years back, The purple from the Buckeye ran strong into our cross, more than the original (Dorothy Fuldheim which is Buckeye Purple F6 x Old Lady F2) which we crossed with our med strain.

3 Likes

I have seeds from that 3 pack Dorothy Fuldheim, The North and Bros grimm c-99x Old lady F3 if you are interested…

3 Likes

I made north f2s

3 Likes

What was the lineage on those?

The north is 89nl×(89nl×90s super sk)

2 Likes

Thank you, I figured it had her NL in it, just could remember what else.