**Misterbee's Annual 50 - 60 Member/80 Strain/Variety Winter Giveaway!**

Here’s a idea for next time to avoid killer bee attack
And putting less stress on@G-paS coming in to clear the battlefield
Do a sign up-Endless numbers
Random number generator
Select 50-60 numbers(or as many as required)
It’s pretty fair I’d say and of course can be no overwriting
Problem solved
Easy peasy.

3 Likes

This Giveaway has NOTHING to do with “commenting”!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Just proceed to Strain Listing. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Need a longer list Misterbee! Filled up quick!

Everybody needs to move over to this thread to sign up for stains.

5 Likes

Thank you for all the love and work that you supplied! Have a Merry Christmas! @G-paS You ran that thing like a an atomic clock!!!

2 Likes

I was out for few hours. I can’t see myself in the list anymore @G-paS

a9d189766862ba20604b51f53a83223cdebdc2fc_2_225x500

I go to sleep.

YES SHE DID!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Kinda glad I spelt in and missed the current “Lord of the flies” aka @misterbee OG giveaway :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
This has been really fun to watch from the outside. 🥷
Can’t wait for Christmas
Ps. Great job reffing @G-paS

5 Likes

Thank you too. You are a one of a kind sorta fella! Just awesome! Merry Christmas!

5 Likes

Did anyone notice that almost every other Strain/Variety was @SamwellBB’s Gear? I’m an unabashed BAKED BEANZ FANBOY!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

I noticed when I was looking for dosifyah. List was similar to last year. Sam’s great selections. What a busy guy. A list to be proud of.

2 Likes

I was wondering but i would never question the BEE’s sources :shushing_face::man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks to work i missed it but congratulations to those who got in… Thanks @misterbee .you know how to make mind boggling contest.:joy:.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.:trophy:.:tada:.:trophy:.

6 Likes

Same here. I have nothing but respect for him and his beans.

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

Thanks SR @misterbee !!!

1 Like