MoBilly’s green room

I have them also. Everywhere.

1 Like

they make these cute little chirps at night… We’d purposely catch em outside, and put em in the house. If that was my childhood home, my mother woulda crucified me!

2 Likes

They eat bugs at night from my night light out side. They are Beautiful.

1 Like

That is great. Some nanners and good tasting smoke. You get to go another round. LOL. I know you didn’t want that but I’m glad to hear its smooth hitting and clean tasting.

1 Like

My cous in Mammoth Cal plays the hammered dulcimer darn well; he does celtic, sea shanty, and civil war americana music.

3 Likes

Beautiful! I have always loved that music.
Bluegrass, as you probably know, evolved from Celtic music. I have tried my hand at that style and it is a total blast. I like music that makes a person want to move it!
:wink:

4 Likes

As am I!!! Thanks.
:pray:

1 Like

@Brokehoe
This is my ongoing grow. I’m just into my third grow ever right now.
Welcome!

2 Likes

Thanks I will be catching up and following along looking good. :v:

1 Like

Thanks! And again, welcome.

2 Likes

I want to get a nice mandolin and learn that.

2 Likes

Hold on. I gotta show you something

1 Like

Day two and the roots are at the bottom of the solo!

She’s stretched out (I raised the light intensity some) but the little thing is killing it! @BigMike55

13 Likes

Really cool @MoBilly , they are taking off.

2 Likes

Yeah @BigMike55 , a mandolin is an amazing instrument. I play one when there are enough guitarists around.

3 Likes

Unfortunately @DougDawson , the Red Cherry Berry X Conspiracy Kush seed didn’t make it. My arm decided to have a tremor when I was transferring the seed. I guess I damaged it.
I’m soaking another now.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about that we need to open our own farm. So we can help each other. Lol. I’ll come close to falling pretty regular. I’m getting set up for that operation soon.

2 Likes

Sending out good vibes for you man.

2 Likes

You’re the good Vibe. I enjoy seeing you being happy. Plus I’m happy to there we go

1 Like

I feel like I’m two-tone to tan