MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread

Neither do I man! lol
I’m flying blind, by the seat of my pants and probably coming in for a dead-stick landing when the time comes. lol

I bet it’ll be fun to watch though.
:rofl:

7 Likes

Hey @MoBilly ! I made an announcement that I would like to be cremated and my ashes spread off the end of my favorite Atlantic pier. My wife said ok and I said “WTH you are older than me!”

5 Likes

She must be eyeballing my fishing pole collection

4 Likes

Follow you now on this journey @MoBilly and wishing you all the success! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@Hashpants
I want to be cremated and spread on the lawn of the White House! If there’s such a thing as ghosts, I plan to make it a point to haunt the shit out of a bunch of politicians!

Boo!!!

25 Likes

I will be here watching the progress of your grow. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you @chronix !
You are always welcome around my campfire. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ditto. Now I always know where to find @MoBilly :sunglasses::thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear:

2 Likes

In for the show @MoBilly
The White Rhino is the one that interests me the most

They put me in “time out” majorly! lol
Welcome @HeadyBearAdventures and @buck90 !
Find a spot anywhere and call it yours.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

IMG_4733

:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My apologies. I’ll put myself in timeout. Sometimes it’s best to just laugh to yourself.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m pulling up a chair to watch. The White Rhino caught my eye. I grew some in 2008.
looking forward to see it in flower. :peace_symbol:

Welcome @Blackbeard . Happy you dropped by. Jump in anytime.
:pray:

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed
How long have you had this WR running?

1 Like

This particular plant is the clone of other clones from the original mother i grew in '98. About 7th-8th gen

lol so 25-26 yrs or soIf anything, she’s healthier now than she was when ‘fresh’ technology and my methods improved over time. The mothers became a lot bigger & healthier. so the clones that became mothers transferred that to the new clones/mothers. I grew some of em for 5-7 yrs before i flipped em due to them becoming ‘tired’

7 Likes

Boy howdy man. That blows my mind. I wish she was doing better. My improvised SIP is not working as well as I had hoped. The new buckets should be here any day.

I’ll limp these plants through and my next run should rock. Those plants in the badly designed SIPs take a lot to keep them happy… ish.
lol

5 Likes

That’s frigging awesome @MoBilly . Nice to be understood. That’s going to be fun to get rolling.

2 Likes

Other than some family, making music and growing my meds puts me in my most balanced emotional place.
I used to take my guitar in there to play before it got too crowded with plants and such. lol

10 Likes

Good night OG.
:sleeping:

3 Likes