MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

An old maxim:
Flat surfaces abhor a vacuum (clean & empty)
:laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I was meaning to ask you @Eagles009 . God Bud has Purple Skunk in its genetics. So have you seen any color? I want a God’s Sky that is purple. I have a thing for colorful buds. LOL

1 Like

The original Godberry was the most beautiful colorful plant you ever want to see. That has not carried over in any of the crosses I’ve grown yet. They have some color but not much. The Skywalker og was very green. Greenest plant o ever harvested. So maybe not on the color. Could be rare.

3 Likes

I was meaning with Plants! But yes, I do gotta vacuum dropped / pulled leaves as it does tend to be where they end up. Shop vac is there though! Just gotta remember to put that HEPA filter in, otherwise it dusts the whole basement out. LOL Done that a time or two after using it as a wet vac and removing that filter… much easier than sweeping and less dust if I remember the filter… (amazing that despite this basement being vacuumed kinda regularly, there’s still dust there to dust the place out if ya forget)

3 Likes

Yeah. My SW was bright green too.

1 Like

The reveg clone put on some color post chop so maybe if you starve last week or so you can bring something out.

4 Likes

I will try that. :wink:

1 Like

Nice conversation. Good stuff.

1 Like

Hello buddy!

1 Like

So, how long should I wait before introduction of pollen to my chosen branches?

Today is day 16 of flower.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I personally start when I see some decent pistils forming on the branch
It will be interesting to see what everyone else says.
My last 2 were open pollination

2 Likes

Well I’m definitely far enough in but I would like to get the most possible out of them since it’ll be individual branches and I would rather only do the procedure once and done.

2 Likes

I’m on back roads right now so I’ll check back in, in about two hours. :wink:

2 Likes

I did a select pollination at about the 16 day mark, full head of pistils on the buds and most everything seemed to take. I could probably stand to do a second round to pick up most that got missed. Its only my first time pollinating so, theres that as well. Lol

1 Like

Mine was a little late. But it still is making seeds.

A lot of what I read says around the beginning of week three.
I wonder about strains that have shorter flowering times.
I want to make sure the seeds have enough time. I guess I could take all but that branch and let it take it’s time if I have to. :thinking:

1 Like

I take that as week 3 POST stretch brother. You want a good full bud to hit. Not week three from flip.

2 Likes

Thanks for straightening me out on that. I was looking and thought that they were too small and not near enough time it five days to get where I felt right.

2 Likes

Here are some pics of the day.
God’s Sky. @Eagles009

Blak n Blu Cookies. @BigMike55

Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush. @cannabissequoia & @Oldjoints

I had to do some work in there so I thought you might like a peak inside the Green Room.
:pray:

26 Likes

I see the jugs!

1 Like