MOTR Does Micro

Just about now that his flowers are opening though he did put on another inch last night

3 Likes

Day 39 from seed; Day 16 from light flip

10 Likes

Day 40 from seed; Day 17 from light flip

She is now touching the light so I am bending her over this afternoon to hover over him now that she is nearly ready for pollination

9 Likes

Day 41 from seed; Day 18 from light flip

Whelp, he blew his load and she definitely took in some pollen sometime during the night so its snuggle time for a few days for lots of potential “babies” :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

…So it’s not just us :mens:Guardians of the VaJayJay :womens: Temple that can’t resist the anaology there… :blush: :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Nope! ROFL! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

That’s some funny shit right there! I guess a congrats is in order for the two new parents !

7 Likes

Got a cigarette? That was fantastic! :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Day 43 from seed: Day 20 from light flip… still cuddling!

In the meantime, I am having a blast at the High Times Cannabis Cup! The weather could be better though the site is beautiful

Since everyone I know irl is busy this weekend, I signed up to volunteer to go both days for a complete experience…10 hrs of volunteering in exchange for admission and parking is pretty fair. I couldn’t have gotten a better position if I tried…Vip Area!

As soon as people arrived they immediately started toking up. After ~40 people entering, I started to get a contact high; after ~100 people I knew I was high breathing in everyone’s smoke so the thirstier I got, the more I offered water…no one went without lol Reminded me of my waitress days and that I am not that young anymore - I couldn’t do it on a long term basis as after 5.5 hrs yesterday, I am very sore and can barely move…a hot bath, a bowl I was gifted and canna pain cream to the rescue!

Hopefully they put me back there this evening :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

What’s “A STUFF BANANA?” :thinking: :banana:

3 Likes

You are my super hero of the day! @MomOnTheRun. What a great experience! Hope you’re having big fun. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Whelp they partially open up a banana then shove a tube down the center of it and stuff it with whatever filling they offer… cream cheese, nutella, pb, butterfinger etc. They aren’t that bad honestly though very sweet

There is also a 200’ water slide I was waiting to get pics of though they were unable to get it going yesterday - maybe today :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Alright! As promised, my weekend venture in volunteering at the High Times Cannabis Cup…

It all started last Tuesday when I tried to purchase tickets online for the discounted deal that refused to go through. Turns out my bank suspended my account due to unusual activity…looked in my purse for my wallet- missing! Luckily, who ever is in possession of it was unable to make any purchases. Anyway, got that all straightened out and left with a temporary debit card for ATM’s …I then went on FB to see if I could purchase any in town - no such luck :cry: However, I did see they were looking for volunteers so I figured why not? I got half way through the application when I realized they wanted a $40.00 deposit that would be forfeited if 10 hrs wasn’t completed. I gone ahead and decided to just purchase the tickets at the “door”…what will be, will be.

Low and behold, the Gods were smiling upon me because on Friday morning, I received an email from HT’s waiving the deposit!! :confetti_ball::heart_eyes: Within 2 hrs of finalizing the application, I received the hours they wanted me to work…

Having no idea of what to expect nor what I would be doing, I took the plunge anyway especially after hearing that several of their crew and a couple bands were stuck in Seattle thanks to an Ak Airlines mechanic stole an empty turbo prop plane taking it towards the Olympics then wanted to do a barrel roll eventually crashing into the Puget Sound. Arriving on the 1st day of the 1st shift, the parking lot attendants weren’t sure who was able to park in the exhibitor area so had me go through to see if I was directed to general parking…the email said volunteers had to pay the 15.00 parking per day/25.00 parking for the weekend but I wasn’t about to argue with the dude. Needless to say, I got free parking to boot :stuck_out_tongue: Here is my view while I was waiting for my assignment

As it turns out, I was among 4 that were selected for the VIP area :stuck_out_tongue: We were told to be friendly, help keep the place tidy and answer questions like where everything is, concert start times etc…No problem-o! 30 minutes later, people started arriving with several coming directly into the restricted area and immediately started toking up

Alaskan’s know how to smoke! Instead of standing around, I decided to grab a couple water bottles in each hand and offer them to everyone using them to keep the beat of the music playing…the thirstier I got, the more I passed out water lol Needless to say, I was really high by the end of my shift so I took the opportunity to look around at all the vendor booths…expensive merchandise with several displays of product they were unable to sell as AMCO sent this out the day before

Thats right, a big FU! Though thats ok, there was plenty of everything to keep everyone as high as they wanted to be with lots of samples to take home from those generous bringing in the allowed ounce to have in possession and gifted…no one received the potential 100.00 fine for public consumption though several went above and beyond trying to get one lol I think the best group sessions were the Dabstars limo…

Can’t make it out very well but that is a leaf blower with an attached bong stem filled with a lb of flower that they lit with a portable welding torch to hotbox up to 8 passengers and 2 “drivers” Several bong stems were broke getting too hot though thats ok as the local glass blowers made sure they had plenty with several more donations from the public to keep it going… 12 lbs per day :stuck_out_tongue: I made it back to my van a couple hrs later and several phone calls from the boys asking when I was coming home…still too high to comfortably drive so I kicked back and listened to the live music for another hour. On my way out, I saw a dude standing at the end of his driveway screaming at the cars to slow down though I think the fastest any of us were going was 20mph in a 25mph zone… Anyway, once I was home, I consumed a couple of the gummy’s and toked on some flower i was gifted as “tips” then came online to see if I missed anything. Whelp turned out that dude in his driveway was later accompanied by his wife yelling, throwing tacks at vehicles and even made a sign to block the road :astonished:

14 Likes

Wooooooo what a great trip you just took me on, so bad ass. . . .LOVE IT

3 Likes

Yeah… I dunno if I could put down 12# in a day but I’m up for the challenge. :laughing: :wind_blowing_face:

Those “Lunatics” protecting the border at the end of their driveway should spend some time in ghettoburbia. When I describe the area i live in (it’s not a community if no one can communicate right? hehe) I recall this scene from '79 Mad Max:

Yeah. Me no like.

3 Likes

Thanks for that! What a day huh? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Day 2

I wasn’t sure if I should press my luck by going a 2nd day for the later shift but I was obligated to finish the hours I agreed to volunteer so onward I went. The sign was still there though on the couples property so I stopped and snapped a pic watching for either of them to jump out :joy:

There were a lot less people as comments on FB were made on how expensive it is, bands didn’t appear as advertised though were compensated with a free VIP entry for the next day, the couple being assholes and the weather sending 70mph winds through the golf course toppling over several tents and still threatening to sour.

Thats ok as it made for a better time with several going down the 200’ waterslide…

Unfortunately, I saw people going down it at a distance though there are several video’s on ACR, local dispensaries and HT’s pages. I didn’t get as high as I did Saturday though still had lots of fun being visited by local rising stars…

There was even a marriage proposal! I didn’t get any pics though I did take a 35sec video of the memorable event just not sure where/how to upload it so you too can see the awkwardness lol I left with just as much “tips” as I did on Saturday and my daughter is going to get some awesome schwag I managed to score for her since she is 4 months away from turning 21 so couldn’t go

Next year is going to be even better!!!

7 Likes

It was awesome!! Glad you enjoyed it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

oh that 12#'s a day was just for those willing to venture into the very hot boxed limo with people laughing as the occupants exited coughing their asses off with several others almost tackling to be in line for the next “ride” lol I don’t know much about the dabstars well nothing really except they consume a lot of dabs in one sitting…I did hear that during one of the after party’s that a local almost beat one of them dab for dab lol

3 Likes

Absolutely!!! Especially seeing how no one believed it to be true when it was 1st announced a month ago…next year they are shooting for coming in July :stuck_out_tongue: Many are already planning on May harvests just to bring with a lot of speculation on which local is going to donate the most lol

5 Likes