Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

I feed the wild :mushroom: 's too, it’s just fun to go get them after the :cloud_rain: at :sunrise:

12 Likes

PTSD meds rolling down the assembly line… natural meds are the cure.

11 Likes

very nice… my first set of pins stalled out to high temps and co2… second set came in strong and goimg while first set is reverting back to mycelium and being eaten again…

6 Likes

Nice, those are thick heavy fruits…

1 Like

Shit out of likes! I’ll be back!

2 Likes

They were done this am so picked, printed a few caps and started them drying so they can get ground up and put int “00” caps and used daily for PTSD. :mushroom: :wink:

12 Likes

Got a fresh load of organic fed hpoo so mixed it with straw and started it to leach…takes about a month but I like to leach it myself so I can watch it close. Next flushes of meds are starting and the Pan’s [Panaeolus Cyanescens ‘Cambodia’] are ready to be cased, they grow fast and are ~3x as potent as cubes, much better meds imho. Peace

6 Likes

9 Likes

I see where these SGFC have taken off, my climate here does not work well with them, so they either just get bagged and go outside, since this is their natural environment or i have a few automated martha’s I use for shiitake / Lions-mane / King Oysters so in the intense heat of the summer, they love to be inside in the martha’s. I’m glad to see someone who can actually run one w/o contams and keep the humidity and FAE right. Nice job.

5 Likes

they did but I never caught on… dry climates made me improvise…

I have a big triangle of holes on one long side , a few in the top and bottom to keep the humidity…

my problem was right off the first FAE I misted with my neem oil spray… kinda wrecked it and they stalled… positively beaming that i got this much when the way it started, inwasnt expecting anything

2 Likes

oh yikes, i have hit mine with H2O2 by mistake, now the spray bottles are different colors…

3 Likes

lol that was my problem… sitting next to each other and grabbed the wrong one… then wondered why my mushrooms smelled like a curry…

but most popped through it after… as far as working without contams I occasionally have the odd spot of trich but it doesn’t happen often…

Ive been on shroomery for about 10 years now and have since stopped using it because of floods of new people that are in it to get fucked up and buy premade grow boxes, taking all the fun and process out of it…

4 Likes

I lurked on shroomery and topia for years, finally played the new guy on topia and found a group of old school mycologist I like to hang with, makes swapping worked var. easier…man I hate a MS syringe, its truly is like a box of chocolates, just never know what your gonna get. Plus, as the “new” guy I am getting to see a lot of good tech / research…

3 Likes

everything works til it doesnt lol

yes ms is a toss up… it’s a pain… I worked a few clones years back and its more disheartening I guess when you put alot work into an isolate only for it to fail…

to wash their own though… in use honey liquid cultures from some of my agar work off of previous clustered fruits…

I’ll take clusters over one big mush lol

1 Like

Got the outdoor patch for the native boomers fed up and now just waiting for the rains to come and make me PTSD meds… :mushroom: :mushroom:

9 Likes

Yay rains came in abundance today so tomorrow morning I should have a fresh flush of natural meds. I love my location on earth :peace:

6 Likes

So jealous… Some day…

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hows this for PSTD meds,
Shroom Dust
Melted THC Bars;

Melt Chocolate Bars add .03+ of Shroom Powder
Solidify.

4 Likes

Sounds like I need one!

2 Likes

Had a small flush this am so drying my meds and fixing a big pancake breakfast for me and the wife, complete with mimosa’s / fresh fruit / sausage / bacon / scrambled eggs / hash browns and lots of strong black coffee for me…I no drinky EToH I consider it a solvent …

10 Likes