Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

“Hey you, thing that weighs 20 times what I do, come here for a second…”

2 Likes

Yes, I tried to sneak up on a moose (just to touch it) when backpacking through Isle Royale. That was a mistake and I had to hide out in a portapotty. A giraffe would be an even bigger (excuse the pun) mistake.

5 Likes

Moose touching is highly illegal without a permit and even then only in touching season.

5 Likes

I lived in rural AK a moose while f*ck you up quick and then continue eating foliage around your trampled body

3 Likes

I’m American, that’s permit enough.

Agreed.

6 Likes

I once had rangers invade my campsite. Those guys are well armed and carry handcuffs. For poachers I guess. And they write tickets just for fun. Fuckers. It’s supposed to be crown land, but nope, there’s the man. Ruined my whole trip.

3 Likes

Yes but what obscene things do you want to do to Canada Geese?

Lots of people here in the US want to fondle a Canadian gosling.

2 Likes

Are Canadian geese more promiscuous than other geese?

1 Like

Just wait till he grows up and becomes a menace to society shitting all over the ground and blocking traffic.

1 Like

Yes they will impregnate any living animal from rat to donkey.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

Jokes on him because Ken has no genitals. No impregnating rodents without those.

1 Like

Oh hell yes… never missed it.
Yep-- I’m feckin old…

3 Likes

I have the same hairdo as this guy. It’s getting harder and harder to find a qualified barber

1 Like

They don’t sell bowls in Canada?

2 Likes

Yeah but they’re metric bowls and don’t do as good a job. “Gimme the one imperial gallon trim please.”

1 Like

5 Likes

Wait a min, Ken has no junk

1 Like

I think he’s got junk he just can’t take off his underpants. He’s a never-nude.

1 Like