Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

8 Likes

2 Likes

wasn’t sure where to put this. but I found another use for your stems after chop. blown out screw hole repair!

23 Likes

Well, only for about 15 minutes, until I take my first dose of “medicine”. After that, they probably still do, I just don’t give a flying fuck about it, or anything really.

4 Likes

I hate it that i know who that is, but I hate his hair cut even more.

4 Likes

And that is why I give zero fucks about shooting them and eating them. Them and wild boar. I shot one, once square on in the forehead (with what, I can’t quite remember, but it wasn’t small .338 Lapua, IIRC). It looked right at me, started to walk and then started to run full on at me. Luckily there was a nice tree there. I waited 20 minute for that SOB to die. He destroy a good rifle, but he was some great eatin’

@Longtooth
That is UNREAL!!! Please tell me you have one and it looks and works as good as in the video. Showed it to my mom (she has been dying for a big tree (just got her a small table top one a few years ago) and she wants one.

4 Likes

Right before they kill you, but it’ll be a nice light show

3 Likes

There’s only one living child in this photo. That child is crying.

6 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

16 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

13 Likes

6 Likes

Happy Halloween folks!. :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::mage::woman_mage:

4 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes