Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

Anal swing for bored hunters? :thinking:

2 Likes

I dunno, doesn’t look like there is enough drop.

3 Likes

That’s what she said!

:rofl:

2 Likes

I could say something… But I only think it will get me in trouble :sweat_smile:

And… that dismount has got to be a bitch!!!

@Pigeonman
Damn… you made me do a Spit Take on that one. I only had the first two balloons showing and when I scrolled down to the third… Iced Tea all over the laptop. Thanks man (he says sarcastically)

3 Likes

I like the one where it’s not pitch black at 4pm.

2 Likes

Yo. This is terrifying. I would never let my nuts dangle out in nature like that while tied to a tree. My man is just left wide open for testicular attack by wild animal.

There’s a reason why dogs look you dead in your face while they crap. It’s cuz they know you got their back if some shits about to go down behind them.

The only way this works is if you have a buddy with you watching your 6.

2 Likes

for you buddy lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hahaha. I’m literally crying right now. My nuts went for a swim in the toilet for the first time about a month ago and my reaction was just like I’m the video.

3 Likes

Reminds me of a time I was squirrel hunting. I had just shot a squirrel with my 12ga, retrieved it, and walked about 30yrds before stopping to water a tree. While mid stream (and only a few minutes after shooting) a big doe walks right up on me. Needless to say I wasn’t in the position to take the shot :joy:. I even unholstered my sidearm and that almost resulted in my pants falling down while I tried to turn to face her.

Just had to add that I did have a doe tag, I just prefer going out for squirrels instead of sitting and waiting for a deer. Though I always have slugs with me since I’ve seen more deer while chasing squirrels than I ever did deer hunting.

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes