Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

So can we call a frequent flagger a Flaggit or is that triggering? Or it is Flaggot, like a stupid NFL ref too? I like new woke deceiving discriminatory innuendo slurs, they gotta think before going off, like the matrix glitching.

5 Likes

A flaggerizer is my vote

4 Likes

“Fucking Loser”

That’s my vote. :+1:

1 Like

Phew good thing it’s not a democracy :joy:

3 Likes

This guy is a flaggerizer

4 Likes

“This twitter is way too much twitter for me to handle I better pull the plug.”

1 Like

wow wake up on the wrong side of the perch this morning??? LOL I guess when you live in T.O. there are too many ‘flaggerizers’ on a daily basis?

3 Likes

I’m stuffed.
You look stuffed.
You’re about to get stuffed.
Check out the yams.
Is that cranbury sauce?
Way too many rolls this year.
Nice breast.
Ready for a basting?
Taste my gravy!
Why is there corn in here?

15 Likes

You should see the graffiti.

2 Likes

“We want our rights and we’re ready to type aggressively to get them!”

6 Likes

I must say railcar graffiti is some awesome art, although I can’t picture gangs sneaking into the railyard at night with 50 cans of acrylic paint, to create some of these wonders…I can’t figure this weird activity out, set aside tagging, some of this shit is fantastic???

4 Likes

“Is that yo momma at the other end of the table?” :joy:

5 Likes

‘I need to rub more butter on this’…oh thats when were doing it and stuffing the bird simltaneously like a foul threesome. OMG I have to stop.

5 Likes

I can see a few of them from where I’m sitting right now but they’re really not that impressive. Some of them are though.

2 Likes

yeah, I see pinterest has 50 railcar graffiti ideas, figures, so much for my mental image of creative criminals, I hate all art now, where’s my peanut butter and crazy glue? Glues self to moving train car

2 Likes

I like to express my individuality the same way as everybody else.

You have to eat the sandwich fast, before it sets.

2 Likes

“Sets” is just your way of dressing up the word coagulates isn’t it?

6 Likes

Oh we got a scientist in the house ladies and gentlemen!

7 Likes

We need a scantily dressed schoolteacher more…

3 Likes

Please do not encourage @Slick1 he’s scantily clad and just needs a teaching degree.

3 Likes