Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

Is she holding this backwards, I can’t tell from the pic, but it looks like it. If so, gonna be a hell of a surprise to the dudes behind her, looking at the wrong thing. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

Does it really matter, lol. Not from where I sit anyway :rofl:

6 Likes

10 Likes

Stole the words right outa my mouth Doug!

2 Likes

evidentially it was the right way i never heard about a blond shoots crowd with rocket missile on the news LOL

1 Like

7 Likes

21 Likes

13 Likes

That’s a munchies special, you go into a diabetic coma after eating it, for a week lol.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I looked further into the EV ban after posting the meme… its not a full put ban, but “restrictions” if they reach stage 3 of their energy crisis.

I was hoping for full ban just put of spite lol

3 Likes

A site called Stacker.com has a list of “toys of the year” beginning in 1920. The toy for my birth year, 1950, was the Magic 8 Ball! xwi2Y3G

Other toys of adjacent years include the board game Clue (1949), a toy piano (1948), Tonka trucks (1947), Colorforms (an art toy) (1951), Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head (1952). Somehow for me these other toys of the year seem more “normal” toys. On the other hand, I don’t like to be too closely associated with the word “normal.” Skull w:eyes

4 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Had to see what mine was. It was the Hula hoop. Lol

Well… OF COURSE IT’S THIS SERIES OF TOYS :rofl: :muscle:

2 Likes