Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

I think we are the only species having the ability to control much if not most of our destiny, but instead, we develop ways to ignore this in order not to worry about the future. The Human Comedy.

Now they are all hanging out at the local Donnair Kebab shop :joy:

2 Likes

That must be an experience. Here’s another - ancient Redwoods, some 3,000 years old.

10 Likes

Well…since we created this “fast paced environment,” sure looks like we killed it among many other living things. But since all living things live by “digesting” other living things, it’s OK if we eat it out of the NECESSITY to continue our life?

As long as the world population keeps growing, we will never have “enough” energy or much of anything really. The central problems are, politics, religions and the fear to face reality.

1 Like

DAMMIT!

Now I need ground beef, powdered onion, powdered garlic, paprika, Kosher salt, an onion, a (hopefully ripe) tomato, pitas, sweetened condensed milk and vinegar…

6 Likes

Looks like the kelp forrest we have out here in Cali :heart::heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

13 Likes

Almond titties are all kinds of right……Just sayin….

1 Like

2 tit ceiling

8 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

Yes, they last longer

3 Likes

HEY!!! Where did you get a picture of my Great Grandma???
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@EpiKatz
At least we won’t run out for a while, while we actually develop something that works.

@Pigeonman
Dammit! You had to do it! Now I am jonesing for a Kabob or Gyro!!!

@Longtooth
“A Boy and His Dog”… GREAT MOVIE!!!

4 Likes

She looks a bit like my bubie, though you can’t really tell in this photo. What I really love about this photo (of me and bubie) when I was what, maybe 6 months, is the truck in the background.

Here she is a little younger in London. I don’t know what year, I’m guessing maybe late 1890s, a decade before my mom was born.

bube-in-london-front

8 Likes

THIS IS ALL @Shadey 's FAULT AND I TAKE NO BLAME IN THIS!

:rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

12 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Umm… Those villagers killed a :crocodile: God… this is not gonna bode well…

5 Likes