Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

4 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

hell yeah if there isnt dismemberment in the credits im changing channels

1 Like

11 Likes

lol 20+ years ago i moved from Maine to Florida people asked my why i told them im trying to cut out the 10 middlemen and its the closest i can get to columbia and still be in the US :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

hahaha i love coke…uhm what? nvm… :rofl:

1 Like

happiness

8 Likes

lol was discussing that with my daughter just yesterday all this fentenal crap coming into our country and 300+ oding and dyeing everday what the hell happenended to just being recreational with a substance who the hell would want to die from doing something i mean wtf you didnt hear about that kinda shit about coke even at the height in the 80s and early 90s

i tell my daughter dont even pick up any cash you might find on the ground anymore i dont care if its a $100 bill
back in the day you never heard of someone oding on coke unless it was mixed with something else…and trust me my friends and tried … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: all i remember is getting sick after a heavy weekend

7 Likes

Kids now a days will not know the joys a good line of coke at a party. Now I wouldn’t snort anything they call something.

6 Likes

nope me neither unless i see it cut off a kilo freshley unwrapped i wouldnt touch it now a days

1 Like

When we get some shit we test it, otherwise I won’t take it. What I noticed within the last 6 months or so is that we are flooded with coke here in Europe. And the best part is the quality gets better and better too. last time I tested it via 2 tests and we came out at around 90 % and it feels lol okay stop it now, it’s a weed forum :laughing:

8 Likes

10 Likes

Any American football fans here?

6 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

This one is my fave

In fact there’s an adorable character made completely out of disembowelled guts. Love story, drama, comedy. Something for everyone

4 Likes

Where are the Cowboys!?! :grin:

1 Like

Bottom center of the picture.

2 Likes