Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 2)

Nobody’s clownin’ around here.

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

It has been in episodes of both the original CSI and the continuation CSI: Vegas. It is frrrrreeeeekyyyyy inside.

6 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

SOOOOOOO Cute… until a year later and he rips your head off!!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Ohhhhh, just look at that meaty little devil!

6 Likes

We’ve so all been there (one side or the other).

8 Likes

lol not to go there but i did notice the mouth…

1 Like

Circular rainbow

What will you do about your tattoos when you are old?

6 Likes

if you think picking locks is easy, you should try bump keys. i got into my neighbor’s house like that once. three seconds and i’m in, he’s looking at me open mouthed.

2 Likes

It’s about weird hats. No idea why.

Don’t know who the artist is, but I definitely like it!

Daron Mouradian

1 Like

if you look closely you’ll notice it is in response to an earlier meme that left out the best part, the part where the problem is actually fixed.

Pretty sure when you start talking about “fixing” problems that consist of other people, you’re explicitly getting into politics. Was it not clear the first time you read the thread title? And no, the other meme wasn’t all that much better, if that’s what you’re getting at.

Oxford Street in Victorian London, 1897.

The Victoria Quarter, Leeds, UK, modern day.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen those. It’s pretty scary and I think the illusion of security is the only thing that keeps us civil really :laughing: The average person just doesn’t realize how fallible things are. I know when I lock the toolbox in the bed of my work truck at night how fast and easy it would be to pry open (or that there’s only like 4 key variations for them and all can be ordered cheap on ebay). Really I’m more counting on my safe neighborhood and a thief’s potential lack of balls to make much noise on a mystery box.

2 Likes

again, it was just the whole picture with a panel the other one left out. not a statement, not an agreement, not an opening for a discussion, none of that. in the comment at the bottom of the meme it refers to how that panel is often missing, so i provide it just in case the person posting the abridged version would like to see it. that is not one bit political, it is the epitome of politeness. oh, happy new year.