Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

3 Likes

9 Likes

“When your neighbors have wind chimes, you do too” lol

3 Likes

A man slaughtered a big cow, lit the grill, and said to his daughter,
“Daughter, call our relatives, friends, and neighbors to eat with us… let us feast!"
His daughter took to the street and started shouting,
“Please help us put out a fire at my dad’s house!"
After a few moments, a small group of people came out while the rest acted like they didn’t hear the cry for help.

Those who came ate and drank until late.

The stunned father turned to his daughter and said,
“The people who came I barely know, some I had never seen before. So, where are our relatives, friends, and neighbors?"
The daughter replied,
“Those who came out of their homes came to help us put out a fire in our house, not for the party. These are the ones who deserve our generosity and hospitality."
Conclusion:
Those who don’t help you during your struggle shouldn’t eat with you at your victory party!

12 Likes

Can’t smoke it either.

11 Likes

We have the same rule at my house.

1 Like

I guess there is something to be said for cheap crack-whores. I mean, they are toothless after all.

Wheres the photo of mama bear inside the panel wagon ripping mom and dad to shreds?

1 Like

Somehow, that one never got developed! lol (1)

1 Like

…and Syphilis!
You forgot the Syphilis!

1 Like

My Dad worked for Kodak in sales and advertising… there used to be a mascot they used in the early 70’s that was an Ocelot named ‘Tiger Babe’’…
He used to take me with him sometimes on photo-shoot days so I could see her. They used my photo (age 3) for a couple print ads (I had really long blond hair!)
Still have a couple ‘Brownies’’ and Top View cameras he gave me as a kid.
Still have 27 rolls of undeveloped film we have to figure out how to get developed too!

5 Likes

2 Likes

I HAVE A FUCK TONNE OF KOLORKINS!!!

1 Like

Omigawd! I used to have the orange one, brother had the blue!
LONG gone-- those are probably worth something to collectors!!!

6 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

1 Like

10 Likes

7 Likes