Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

1 Like

8 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

5% Bro!!! Whatever it takes Bro!!!

1 Like

An ancient and surprising underground city where thousands of people lived.
Although the Derinkuyu underground complex, located in Turkish Cappadocia, gained popularity in the 1970s, when Swiss researcher and author Erich Von Däniken revealed it to the world through “The Gold of the Gods”, Derinkuyu had long been raising questions. especially among archaeologists in his country.
It was discovered accidentally when a man knocked down the wall of his basement. Upon arrival the archaeologists revealed that the city was 18 stories deep and had everything necessary for underground life, including schools, chapels and even stables.
Derinkuyu, the underground city of Turkey, is almost 3,000 years old, and once housed 20,000 people.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Of course it doesn’t include weed. Er, I mean hemp. Interesting still.

1 Like

That’s almost 1500 lbs
I’m 53 an putting in work

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sitting at the desk in my daughters room (She is interning at Disney ATM…) it is right by the window…–DAMN all I can smell is the weed growing about 50 feet away!!! At night it gets REALLY strong… good thing the neighbors already know we grow!
:grin: :blush:

5 Likes

I used to get SO EXCITED to get those… :blush:

2 Likes

Looks like an advertisement for either ‘Skanky Barbie’’ , ‘‘Cougar Barbie’’ , or ‘Plastic Surgery Barbie’'-- ''give her a new face! Watch the Botox fail!"

2 Likes

Alot of the movie an music industry millionaires fund her since right out of highschool
An ya she’s not anything to look at but they all bought her about 8 Corvettes at this point
Every time I see her it’s will a man paying her way lol
An she’s in a new vette
@Lady.Zandra63

1 Like