Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

2 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

That’s me. I’m not hyper anything really. But it is hard to stay on task in the day to day or in life. But once i get into something, I can be totally absorbed to where I don’t realize what’s going on outside my activity. It’s been a problem in the past, but now I see advantages.

4 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow! There’s a large stump in the back yard I’ve thought of turning into a “High seat” not this alaborate, but same concept. PROJECT!

2 Likes

I wonder if this includes undersea caves.

I also wonder where my bong is…

3 Likes

Likely in an undersea cave

1 Like

A chair that belonged to Catherine the Great, likely destroyed by the Communists in 1950.

7 Likes

She was much better than Karen the Adequate.

3 Likes

I’ve always thought scuba diving would be an interesting thing to do. I wonder how one would hit a bong underwater? I’m guessing it would be just like taking pictures underwater only different.

2 Likes

Ditto Edna Mae the Almost Good. It was a tough battle, Karen vs Edna Mae.

1 Like

I was just thinking if a bong filled with seawater would work but I didn’t go so far as underwater.0

1 Like

I’m always the one who’s the enabler. You know, the bad influence. Oooooo, I could be a bad influencer. I could make my fortune.

Off to the vivarium.

1 Like

There is definitely a market for a Bad Influencer. I should monetize my negative attitude.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes