Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

What do you reckon the blue book value is on that beauty?

WOW! The video is so cool!

1 Like

Fucking old people. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

‘ThunderTurd’ is a cheap date.
She’s been ‘passed around’ in the neighborhood of $2500-3000.
We were doing a pub crawl in Sacramento years back and cops pulled us over…they claimed that gun ‘could have been real’.
The real deal would set you back minimum $100k…if you could find one.

1 Like

She’s a steal at any price

Fixed it for ya

It was in reference to the harmonica gun sour notes post just before it lol

2 Likes

Speaking of old though…

2 Likes

There’s a whole new crew ready to replace them

1 Like

I cannot hunt birds, raised parrots in a younger body, prefer birds still alive.
Not an ‘anti hunter’, just a bird lover…

5 Likes

I’ve grown soft hearted. I don’t hunt anymore.

3 Likes

And a whole new retro is born

5 Likes

Little girl pretends to like spaghetti

A Jewish family named Karnofsky, who immigrated from Lithuania to the United States, took pity on the 7-year-old boy and brought him to their home.

There he stayed and spent the night in this Jewish family home, where for the first time in his life he was treated with kindness and tenderness.

When he went to bed, Mrs. Karnofski sang him Russian lullabies, which he sang with her.

Later he learned to sing and play several Russian and Jewish songs.
Over time, this boy became the adopted son of this family.

Mr. Karnofsky gave him money to buy his first musical instrument, as was the custom in Jewish families.

Later, when he became a professional musician and composer, he used these Jewish melodies in compositions such as St. James’s Hospital and Go Down Moses.

The little boy grew up and wrote a book about this Jewish family, who adopted him in 1907.

In memory of this family and until the end of his life, he wore the Star of David and said that in this family he learned “how to live a real life and self-determination.”

This little boy’s name was Louis Armstrong. This little boy was called Louis “Satchmo” Armstrong. Louis Armstrong proudly spoke fluent Yiddish and “Satchmo” is Yiddish for “big cheeks, a nickname some say was given to him by Mrs. Karnofsky!

Now you know rest of the story!

11 Likes

Thank you! d8JBdDJ

:man_facepalming: Sigh…

Looking at that post once again, I do actually find something I have to quibble with. What the hell does that old fart mean that streaming has made music too painless? I find a lot of streamed modern music exceedingly painful. hehe

3 Likes

Absolutely. It’s a metamorphosis. All the wild things.

Sour notes, blowing your hand off, playing harmonica, aging…

2 Likes

The world is new every day, and yet we have age old struggles

Outta likes

It sounds like a seizure

1 Like

Always has bud

Ain’t that the truth! (And it sucks.)

1 Like