Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

6 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Bert the Yam. :crazy_face:

1 Like

7 Likes

He does have the special privilege of being able to offer everyone in line in front of him $1,000,000 to get out of the way… and being famous enough, because he’s rich enough, that they’d know he might be serious just by looking at him. But yeah, since he chooses not to do that, or to just tell his personal assistant to go wait in line, he’s chosen to do so himself. Minor details… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m somehow not humbled by Bill Gates waiting in line for a burger. He could throw hundred dollar bills at that line until he was at the front and then buy the entire business with his credit card and gift all the employees a million dollars each before burning the whole building down… And his life would not be any different the next day.

He’s effectively cosplaying being a normie.

Plus ain’t nobody taking pictures of me waiting for a burger and calling it a lesson… That’s some privilege.

5 Likes

A mans gotta eat. Let him eat in peace.

Breaking news: Bill Gates eats a hamburger.

8 Likes

6 Likes

laugh coffee laughter

3 Likes

Anyone else GO there for the tour?? They stopped in 1986 because of Corporate espionage and tampering by competitors!
Asshats-- that was my favorite field Trip/Vacation!
Tour the place, get breakfast, and they sent ya home with Kewl Spoons/bowls and a 6-pack of those little cereal boxes!

2 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

1 Like

Our Living-Room clock stopped and I kept saying I’d replace it, and ‘at least it’s right twice a day’’… (yeah…lame…hahaha…)
My kids eventually replaced it themselves-- WITH A DRAWING of that clock stuck at the same time it stopped on!

It took me 3 days to notice, and would’ve been LONGER had they not kept laughing their asses off every time I went in the Living-room!!

1 Like

They could be without you knowing about it. :+1:

1 Like

And this is why every trucker knows…THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH LOAD SECURMENT!

1 Like