Organicallygrownmeds K.I.S

Thanks man I appreciate it soooooo much

Up date had to move to auto until the ohiti closet due to height all of the photos are vegging until they get to my flower line

6 Likes

Gave it some fish fertilizer for the first time . Next week another dose until I flip . I want to buy alone vera juice and coconuts water for an added boost during flowering

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3 Likes

Just blight a aloe vera plant skinned it and blended it up before watering my plant … best thing it only cost a dollar

2 Likes

Og kush jungle spice, sunshine daydream, star cake, and blue candy

8 Likes

What new lights would you recommend that are budget friendly

I cleaned out my auto tent and start 4 gdpXgunberry auto with one cj99 from Dutch passion. I’m getting a new light. It is has been years since I got new lights and I am looking forward to see the closet being put into flower as of Feb 5 . Jungle spice blue cindy star cake og kush and sunshine daydream. Cant wait for the ride… next will be outdoor grow which. I start outside and they stay outside . Pic posted soon

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

4 Likes

i

6 Likes

6 Likes

This is my imo now work well with pm

and gnats

5 Likes

Updates 3

weeks into flowering

5 Likes

Outdoor 2020 and indoor auto tent with updates from the closet

4 Likes

Getting ready for my five garden beds outside

organic veggies

5 Likes

I’m finishing up this closet grow which has an OG Kush a blue Cindy and a star cake with some jungle Spice 1 jungle spice Plano type is purple which I’m lucky for a however the yield is not great I can’t wait to rev up for the outdoors as I’m vegging out my photos and Solo cups my next round for this closet will just be a Girl Scout cookie Auto seeds and Cinderella 99 seeds from Dutch Passion that I’m running has a comparative grow

6 Likes

Put these babies in water. they will be for my next run in the closet

5 Likes

Making Banana Peel Fertilizer

This post contains links that will, at no extra cost to you, earn money for our site if you happen to click and shop through them. You are not at all obligated to do so, but we appreciate it if you do. Click here to read our affiliate disclosures.

Here’s the basic recipe:

banana peels
quart mason jars
plastic mason jar lids
water

Add one banana peel to each quart jar.

Fill jars with water and seal.

Allow to sit for about a week before using on your potassium loving plants.

4 Likes

Marijuana, the gateway drug, gateway to gardening. You throw any autos in between your tomatoes?

2 Likes

Hey buddy I plan on planning all of these Solo cups in the vegetable garden raised beds I have outside they’re made with 100% compost and the native soil I have an 80 gallon compost bin in a 40-gallon one next to it so I just remember that the end of each season and let it sit over the winter

4 Likes

Potential future seeds. the mother and the pollen

1 Like

Future site for a few of the solo cups

3 Likes