Overgrow Auction Fundraiser 2022 Round 3 🍃 [closed]

For transparency the Blue Tara are F-3 and reproduced by me, the female had a blueberry terpene profile………

6 Likes

#8 $15, Overgrow the planet!

4 Likes

Lot #25 $25

5 Likes

Lot 26 $10

5 Likes

Lot #44 $25 this seems to a cross of Maui Wowie and Mango Haze, is there any information about these seeds, breeder or what the cross actually is? @LemonadeJoe or anyone else.

3 Likes

Seed Run Co-Op: Maui Mango Haze (CLOSED) @Heliosphear i assume it’s from this seed run I could be mistaken though

8 Likes

Thank you, I hope they are @Guitarzan that would be fantastic!

4 Likes

Here ya go brother:

7 Likes

Thank you @Oldjoints the seeds are sold out on site in regular and with these being feminized, priceless.

4 Likes

Lot #13 $25 @SensiBowl
Lot #27 $20 @Cannasseur and
Lot #14 $15
Happy Growing The Doc!

5 Likes

Turn my back for a second and round 3 pops up, lol, some serious beans on that list. Good luck all you bidders and big thanks to those who donated. Overgrow the world.

11 Likes

Lot #1;11;20;39 $10

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Lot #14 $20 @DrGonzo13

4 Likes

Bid table current as of this post , noon mst

2 Likes

@LemonadeJoe would it be possibe to add this information to the strain list at the top of the page? I feel its important to anyone viewing/thinking of bidding

3 Likes

The Maui Mango Haze are from Guitarzan’s grow that went to Sebring. I made fems from those.

7 Likes

Thanks to all donors and bidders!

Experimented a bit with more spacing… But now switched to previous (compact) format, hope you like it :wink: Thanks for updates!

Added this line to strain list.

6 Likes

Lot #15 $15

5 Likes

Lot 5, 22, and 43 $10

4 Likes

Lot 21 and 22 10$ each. Lot 28 and 29 20$ each. @Dr.VitaminGreen @Cannasseur

3 Likes