Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

Strain I’d like to cross someday Tropicana cookies x blue power. Thanks for the chance LJ and happy holidays to everyone.

6 Likes

I love Blue Power. Been waiting to see when the new seeds will be released. They are dropping soon.

1 Like

they already dropped at theseedconnection I’d jump in em quick got my order in.

2 Likes

Thanks! For someone trying to sell seeds that sure don’t make it too obvious. Where do you find this info?

2 Likes

instagram bud and ya I don’t much get it myself think it’s a way to funnel business to one disrupter.

1 Like

I want to cross several African landraces, it would take a while… I have been collecting some such as, a couple different Congo strains, Ethiopian, Transkei, Morrocan, Nigerian, Angola red, Ghana, ciskei and of course Durban poison… I just have to figure out which I am going to use but I do know I will start with a Congo ibl X Angola red cross i have then figure the rest out…
This has been something I have been wanting to work on for a couple years , but I have restraints that hinder my progress so far, hopfully this will change in 2020… Thanks.

7 Likes

Currently running Blue Widow (Blueberry x White Widow) from a lone bagseed.

Smelling like rotting fruit, in a very good way, and super frosty.

2 Likes

Yup, you have, no biggie. SO COOL we actually have something to give away EVERYONE WANTS!!!
Up your Kazoo Mars, lol

6 Likes

Only 2 days till the giveaway good luck everyone, get your entry in before it’s too late !

10 Likes

If I don’t win …coldflame gotta get a Mars ts1000…for a 3×3…oh boy…yay

2 Likes

@Howard.Crane the fact that you even knew a reference to name a strain from does definitely make you a next level dork but that’s cool put a pic of the blue marble photo on the pack

3 Likes

That brought a tear to my eye reading that. You’re a much better man than I for being able to come back from that. My baby girls are my world and I don’t think I would ever come back after killing whoever hurt them.

4 Likes

Oooo, just looked and this is close! A few more days.

Man, c‘mom random generator, I need at least one gift this year! My new transformed grow space is waiting for you. I just flipped a week ago and they could sure use some help. Peace, and good luck everyone.

Merry Christmas! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Ha! I’m just making these for myself, but I might just do that anyways :slight_smile:

Won’t be long now…

25 Likes

Happy Holidaze all,
I’m an old guy, so I’d like to do a thai stick, Acapulco Gold cross :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I’m pretty excited to give this pack of your gorilla slippers that I got a go I’m quickly seeing how everyone is so backlogged lol

4 Likes

Gorilla slippers from @Howard.Crane sounds like a interesting cross good luck will you be posting pictures?

4 Likes

How do I know, that I’m officially entered or not?
I checked the list at the beginning and didn’t see my name.
Thank you, I’ll sit down for my answer
Happy Holidaze, everyone!

1 Like

Sweet! I hope you find something you like in there. Please let me know how it turns out.

Yes, please post some pics :smile:

3 Likes

When they are grown there will be a grow diary it may end up in the lounge but it will exist with pics its crossing the original frost monster Cindy with the new age frost monster I’m sure it’s gonna be marvelous

3 Likes