Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

Oh fooy (sp?).

If you get this light, replace your worst light(s) and give the old ones to some needy person. That will be another good deed in your favor.

You sir are fighting the GOOD FIGHT, which makes you one of the Special People. You deserve it because you have earned it. Just think of it as karma. You been putting out for others, now its your turn.

So just prepare yourself. You’re gonna get this light if I win it.

I have zero extra space, so I cant do any grows for you, and I have no extra money to donate, so this (might be) my way to give back to someone who really really has earned it.

Must be lots of folks who really want this light because I expected at least a few others to jump in after I made the suggestion :slight_smile:

6 Likes

lol… a good example of very positive thinking :slight_smile: I support you mentally and if you win this grow machine, just send me a couple of seeds :wink: thank you - and dont forget ! YOU are gonna win this part :angry:

7 Likes

I have a tent just waiting for this, hope who ever wins it puts it to great use on a bunch of grow logs here .

7 Likes

Would love to try some Black lime reserve or even better, just pure black lime.

6 Likes

Well that’s encouraging, thanks. But I think YOU are gonna win it :+1:

4 Likes

… hmmm… I dont take part… not enough of these green points beside my name :wink: so I rather take some seeds then nothing at all… SO YOU BETTER WIN…!

5 Likes

:thinking: does this thing come with a smoke alarm?

5 Likes

Oh, well in that case I’ll definitely win :sunglasses:

@Olbrannon why a smoke alarm?

3 Likes

It could get pretty warm under there if the sprinklers and the fans go out.

4 Likes

They run way cooler than a 600W HPS. Not to mention when they fail, they don’t blow up and send hot glass around starting fires.

18 Likes

it was my understanding that the use of this font was an indication of sarcasm. fwiw +600w=600w lol

Edit: HPS are single point all the energy at the focus and the temp as well concentrated in the one spot. Yeah a Spyder woulld be much safer.

6 Likes

No italics were used. I used bold to emphasize my point.

+600W = 600W true, but if the light is more efficient (these are some of the more efficient lights made) less is translated to heat. Also the heat they do produce is not radiant heat like an HPS.

Your point about more points of light (100s) is also true. Each individual point of light isnt giving off very much heat.

8 Likes

I’m in !!! Thanks for the opportunity!

Cotton Candy Kush x Erdpurt - just because this is the strangest cross I can think of, and I might just make it myself.

4 Likes

I’ll go with Black 84xpink kush

2 Likes

:thumbsup:

Everyone in Team Overgrow would deserve not one but multiple pieces of this great equipment because of their never ending effort to make Overgrow place we can call home :slight_smile:

Unfortunately staff (everyone in role of moderators - notice the :shield: icon next to their username) is by rule excluded from every contest or giveaway that we as Team OG organise… :nerd:

Only Leaders (not moderators) can participate in giveaway…

18 Likes

Ok then. The odds of me winning are pretty low - BUT - If i win, I guess I’ll just have to do this the hard way. I only live maybe an hours drive from @Sebring. Im sure we can work out a transfer if you cant ship to him direct.

By the way, I was wondering what those tiny little icons were for, but was too lazy to find out on my own :wink:

5 Likes

I have no idea what trust level I have but you could trust me to make good use of that light and report back so count me in if possible. Gonna need more lights to grow my legal limit of 92 plants once the wife and I are registered to grow.

Picking up 2 - 600W HPS tomorrow.

Is there any hydro shop owners or someone here with a pair of 600 mags in the Fraser Valley/GVRD area that can do better than $70 each. The ones I’m getting are new in the boxes tho.

:peace:

10 Likes

92 FML I get 6 here in Missouri

4 Likes

Oh man, is Santa Claus watching over me? Exactly what I need!

I want to try a cross of (MOB x Bodhi’s Cocoon) to an Uzbekistan from Cristalin at USC seeds. I collected the pollen from 3 separate phenos of the MOB/Cocoon today. I grew the Uzbek out recently and it has a unique terp profile I think would work with male pollen.

I’m finally in my new grow space and it needs lots of lights to fill it! One at a time! :v:

Thanks LJ!!

5 Likes

Totally with you on this one… I reckon Purple Urkle would make for an awesome seed run too…

2 Likes