Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

misterbee wants in, if allowed.

5 Likes

I have an older Kali Mist that was really good for my depression but a tiny bit too big a hit in my pipe would give me an anxiety attack for 20 min the was great. I decided to cross it with NL#5 of the same vintage, (circa 2000 from the old Marc Emery Seed Bank), and the right pheno worked just as well with no hint of anxiety. A buddy on another forum suggested Northern Mist for a name which is extra fitting as I live way up north in Alberta. :slight_smile:

:peace:

9 Likes

Northern Mist has a great ring to it

5 Likes

I like that name too, SMOOTH outa the voicebox!

4 Likes

Its funny how small the margin of error can be with some of these strains! One puff and you feel good but not great or the anxiety isn’t completely eradicated, and so we puff again and sometimes that second one is the goner rip! You’re functional self is a GONER!

6 Likes

I’d like in if it’s not it too late. I’d like to create a NL x something lemon - lemon pinesol

8 Likes

Do I get another entry now that I’m a regular?

6 Likes

I’ll throw my name in the ring … I believe I get 3 shots at it anyways thanks so much for the opportunity at a great prize !

Don’t think it exists? But my entry would be called

Purple poison = red poison x blue poison or
Purple poison = red poison x GDP

HOPE everyone had a great turkey day!

17 Likes

I’d like to try crossing Black Domina X Blueberry = Black & Blue Domina. I hope this gets me the light.

8 Likes

Damn you done broke out the prince pack

Please do a grow log of these I’m curious now lol

4 Likes

Pure power plant x purple donkey dick
= PURE PURPLE DONKEY DICK POWER!!!

11 Likes

Wow! You have quite the list of entries @LemonadeJoe . People came out of the woodwork for this one. I still hope I win it! :heart_eyes: . :smile_cat:

10 Likes

Someday in the future I want to try crossing some Stardawg with BOG’S Lifesaver.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Y’all be good to one another,

fr0g_D

8 Likes

GMO x Melonbred = Garlic Mushroom Melons

3 Likes

That is a crazy list for a crazy light!! Cant wait to see what someone will do with this!!

3 Likes

:laughing: No kidding-- some old folks came out of the woods for this one… :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

This light will probably out last 20% of OG members

10 Likes

Sure wish I could of met the criteria for this blessed light we have several in our indoor facility and they are glorious! By the way I’m working on a Mac and Trainwreck cross so far so good!!!

12 Likes

I’m in love it joe what a nice light. Would love some blueberry cheese x wedding cake.

3 Likes