Overgrow Holiday Give-away: Fluence Bioengineering Spydr 2P [CLOSED]

If you win this one we’re gonna need to see these two lights fight to the death in the Thunderdome

4 Likes

You can throw me in also.
I need at least one light i didnt build myself.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:
Out of likes
Be back

3 Likes

Agreed. If a company wants eyes on their products, you gotta make people see gold…not dirty copper. A free $1500 light is incredible…the science, quality and efficiency is outstanding!!! Cant wait to see someone run this beyawtch!!!

5 Likes

Definitely thinking of grabbing a RAZR4…

2 Likes

Whilst i cannot be in the drawing due to rules, a lot of these potential crossings look hella delicious with many great ideas.

3 Likes

That is easily doable, there is still 7 days left to draw (2019/12/14)… Start your own grow diary, participate in some more topics with quality posts… :slight_smile:

13 Likes

No way, Number 19 for the win. I’m not number 19, but if I bet against myself, I can’t lose!

4 Likes

Count me in.
Catalina wine mixer (sunset sherbet x purple punch)

2 Likes

Count me in.

A future cross of mine will be from S1’s I made of my UW cut crossed to the 88g13hp. Heavy stone x heavy stone for the win.

4 Likes

Well I used to grow Nl and Panama red and wheel chair they were all great but I never got around to the 3 way blend I always dreamed of with the purple and red colours and frosty whiteof the wheel chair. Would be great.

4 Likes

This is a fictional one but I would love to Fem the Strawnanna 14er cut and pollinate a chocolope female. I think the offspring would have some really interesting flavors :facepunch:

5 Likes

Okay I have to get in on this. If anyone knows me well they know that my answer would be Yellow Cab. It’s a Cannabis Cup winning strain from the Grey Area coffee shop in Amsterdam. I smoked it last back in 1998 I think? My all time favorite weed, and thanks to the greatest breeding mentor on the OG (@Fuel) I might actually be able to recreate this great strain by the time I’m 60 :slight_smile:

Good luck to everyone that enters the contest! I know for a fact that the light is AMAZING and you will definitely be happy to own it!

7 Likes

Yes sir we located in the westside of Sharp mountain in southeast Oklahoma

I’m in, sounds fun.
As for a cross, I would love to try some Herijuana x Ghost Train haze

5 day count down Lady’s and Gent’s on this Cadillac of lights and someone’s gonna have a bright Christmas

1 Like

There are three things I want for xmas, to see my daughter, peace on earth and to win this dam light lol

12 Likes

I hope you get to see your daughter…better than the light I BET!!!

6 Likes

I normaly do but it’s always a unknown till the last minute

7 Likes

Light for Xmas that would be a great gift

3 Likes