OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

@THCeed that pic is absolutely gorgeous! Definitely a winner in my eyes! I love it when the colors pop like that!

5 Likes

Like you need to find another one after this? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

afghan original #1 heirloom day 65 f

18 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: Happy Easter Thats all per science and you know their only 47% right all the time Remember the BIBLE God made man in his own image. and i dont think God was an ape man. :mage:

2 Likes

I really have to thank everyone for the likes on this post. It’s been a record high for me, lol. It feels really good. Thank you so much!!! :smiley::heart:

With so many great photos to choose from, this had to be my entry, as it is probably one of my top ten. :slightly_smiling_face::v:

5 Likes

23 Likes

Really sorry for the delay guys. I’m choosing @Budderton

6 Likes

What did I do @Emeraldgreen ?

4 Likes

I was supposed to choose someone so I chose you. I have no clue myself beyond this!

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen and @Budderton it’s a sticker chain. You guys both just got the Cannabis Cultivation Network design.

ended with @Budderton

Congrats.

9 Likes

Excellent loving the stickers! I’m going to need to scroll through and check out the pictures.
Thank you @Rhai88 @Heliosphear @tresbundles

Everyone is posting up some beautiful photos :heart_eyes:. Since I’m on like timeout I’ll be back to spread the love appropriately later

8 Likes

DNA Cake - DNA Genetics

20 Likes

Thanks again @Rhai88 !!

6 Likes

Sticker Chain Giveaway #2 Complete

1. @Oldtimerunderground
  2. @lophophora.ca
  3. @tresbundles
  4. @Emeraldgreen
  5. @Budderton

Sticker Chain Giveaway #3

1. @jessethestoner Please choose the next winner.
  2. ?

@GrouchyOldMan Loving that Picture! I worked at KSC as a character sketch artist… 35 years ago. :sunglasses: Things were wayyyyy different then. :rofl: Attendance was over 12,000 on Friday.

Hope’n all OG’s are having a great weekend!

Don’t forget to leave a blunt on the lawn for the Easter bunny. :sunglasses:

21 Likes

@ColForbin ask and ye shall receive!

2 Likes

How bout this one?

32 Likes

Gorgeous @BigMike55 ! Well done, love fade shots!

1 Like

Cap Junky
Almost ripe for picking!

34 Likes

Those are some frosty buds looks tasty.

1 Like

Yes. Im with ya.

1 Like