Peak Seeds BC - Far West Genetics

3 packs just arrived in the mail today, that was really quick.

6 Likes

I’ve been on a genetics hunt recently, stocking up on a bunch of different things from all over. These two are the most recent added to my vault. Any OG’ers have any experience with either of these two strains from Peak Seeds?

6 Likes

I have the bb but haven’t popped the seeds yet.

1 Like

I’m really looking to find a pheno that’s as close to the original blueberry as possible. I might breed the two together and look for a extra blueberry pheno from the progeny to keep as a mother.

3 Likes

that’s about my plan I have some other blueberry plants to mix in as well. Looking for that killer bb like most .

1 Like

I’ve run a bunch of Peak’s Northern lights, great company to deal with and great genetics.

6 Likes

Both are good

1 Like

What are your thought on his NL now?

2 Likes

Worse than before, lol
Opinion didn’t get any better.
20 beans 3girls none worth yakking about

I almost don’t want to run the rest ive got from him, made the mistake of getting 2 bb pacs.

It might be ok for those just getting on the wagon (newbies to the game)
But don’t cut the mustard with an old stoner.

Oh by the way 2 packs of bb up on the blocks, anybody?
$40 a pack

6 Likes

I have Skunk berry in one of my journals. Strong veg, stretched like crazy in flower. Pheno #1 was a massive yielder that took a while to finish with a stong speedy high, sweet skunk leaner I guess. Pheno #2 had very spindly skinny buds and smokes like hemp. They all looked the same in veg.

Really highly recommend the SB, if you get the right pheno.

3 Likes

The Peak’s Nl I’ve grown have all had the same exact smell and high, structure is uniform too. Where they differ is size and yield. Some are alright, others are heavy ladies. Stretchy branching on all of them

15 Likes

I’ve done business with Peak seeds before in my role at a previous company.
Good guys and never had a problem with their seeds. I’d recommend them.

6 Likes

Just noticed on peakseedsbc.com: Global Celebration Sale - 50% bonus of seeds for all orders.

A few of my Peak gals…

Haze x C99

NL x Haze

Skunk berry

Kush x NL

16 Likes

@smokenhike, great photos, how do they smoke?

I totally regret never getting his Northern Skunk. Have his Nl though, maybe I can get ahold of his Sweet Skunk and do the cross.

3 Likes

mmm that NL x Haze is right up my alley :drooling_face: Too bad that’s still not around to purchase from him.

@JustSumTomatoes He still has the Northern Skunk available on his site, maybe haven’t missed out yet?

3 Likes

That haze x c99 def peaks my interest :stuck_out_tongue: One of the few of his I haven’t run. Also man does that kush he uses ever add beautiful color and frost.

3 Likes

He doesn’t keep his site up to date on what is available. You have to email for a current list.

5 Likes

Didn’t know he was still doing seed sales, thanks

2 Likes

I just grabbed a pack of c99 from him and nl x c99. Neither of which are listed on his site. Hes quick to answer emails and i was able to check out through his website using my credit card. I just chose 2 packs of something listed then emailed him what i actually wanted. Pretty easy. If you want to mail him the money you can do it all through email. I thought it was cool of him to let me checkout through the site and then choose the packs i actually wanted so i could still use a credit card.

9 Likes