(complete) Jalisco :Mexico: Landrace Co-op Seed Run

I got kicked out of my edit at least 3 times because people kept jumping in while I was typing and saving before I could finish :sob:

I just overwote @ChongoBongo by accident sorry. Iā€™m scared to mess with it now.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be back later :joy:

3 Likes

Yes @olschool , you wiped 4 people out.

3 Likes

all good brother :rofl: things get hectic once they open a wiki and ā€œrelease the houndsā€ (us)

3 Likes

there should be a contest to see which team gets over written more TL3 OR TL2 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :grin:

1 Like

This isnā€™t funny!

2 Likes

Was not me that overwrote anyone. I backed out about 8 times before I got the ok to go.
Iā€™m in at my normal number. 55.

3 Likes

@Pigeonman

very kind of you to do this. iā€™m curious to see the results.

2 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard I saw what you did there. Haha.

1 Like

You know what, this isnā€™t funny at all. I am out of here, people really need to learn to act better. Sorry @Pigeonman , I have been on this list twice and then wiped out twice. I am a bit frustrated with the behavior and disappointed by some of our OG members. Not cool. Still apreciate you @Pigeonman , much love brother, but I am not playing this game again. Also you are missing a period in front of 1 number in TL2 and 1 in TL3, thatā€™s whey the wiki looks funny.

17 Likes

These wikis are nothing but problemsā€¦

3 Likes

The edit before mine removed kush king and dirt wizard. I hope that wasnā€™t me somehow. First time using my phone for this

1 Like

Yeah I just got kicked off too

Yo! I hope it wasnā€™t me!! I noticed a couple issues with the numbering so I cleaned it up!

2 Likes

This is WHY I screen shot my position, but only after I know Iā€™ve not actually bumbed anyone.

1 Like

I hate peace :v: FIGHT.

4 Likes

Itā€™s not the wikis, itā€™s the users man. The wiki guides you but only if you show enough courtesy to watch what you are doing so you donā€™t screw others over.

Donā€™t need to. I can go back through the wiki edits, see my spots and who deleted them. I think when I open up my Blue Kush wiki I may just kick anyone that overwrites and not allow them to get on the list.

32 Likes

@Pigeonman thanks for this! Iā€™ve been catching up on the central American landrace thread (slowly) its been cool to see this project take shape.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great plan!

3 Likes