Phattys Grow Diaries (Bodhi Sakura, F2'd by Nube) (Chemdawg 4)

Well if you get me a buck for each one, no reason I can’t kick you .25cents back for every dollar you send me! Hell, make it 30 cents I’m feeling generous! :smiley:

2 Likes

Update 16 Day 28

What a difference a day made…apparently they were in the solos for a few days to long, but it would seem they like their new shoes…a few more weeks and 1 will show it’s sex, then we’ll figure out what to do with it, nothing like getting ahead of yourself!

3 is looking pretty unique compared to the others right now, very jagged serrations…when I looked at it (yes while high) that song Punk Rock Girl started in my head…2 and 4 seem awful delicate and velvety, not in a bad way, just almost felt like some Basil to the touch. 5 and 6 are spreading out width wise instead of up… (all of these random notes are just to prevent me from having to write a billion things in a notebook, so ignore the drivel! :smiley: )

6 Likes

Update 16 Day 28a (12hrs after lights on, needed to take some shots for the records)

Sakura #1

Sakura #2

Sakura #3

Sakura #4

Sakura #5

Sakura #6

5 Likes

Chemdawg #4

I am not doing this girl justice at all…it’s been a bit since I’ve grown her out and with my lack of training of her she won’t yield shizzy…once I get her happy dancing I’ll figure out what to do…

Anyone know how stable she is getting reversed? For some reason I can’t seem to find much info on it, and I honestly assumed there would be tomes of info out there it being so popular (if there are tomes, please point me in the right direction) :smiley:

I’d never let her die off, but I’m afraid I’m getting burned out just growing and smoking it, anyone have a genie so I can wish for a male that strictly adds No Ceiling/Immunity?

5 Likes

Update 17 Day 29

Group Shot, they seem happy enough to be growing explosively, 2 thumbs up to the genetics (thx @bodhi and @nube for the F2s) even the worlds worst grower (@Phatlewtz) is at least getting them to spread their wings :smiley:

I have to up pot #1 to a 3 gal, it’s drank a couple pints in 4 hours, guess it’s time…(I am calling 1 a lightweight, as I can drink a couple of pints in 4 minutes, thank you to THE Ohio State University for teaching me what my limit is for alcohol poisoning!) It should be showing it’s sex soon, don’t want to up pot the boys to 3gals, but since it’s a learning process, what’s the worst that could happen, I learn something I didn’t read in a book? GTFO! :smiley: (You don’t learn a lot about growing from Dirk Pitt adventures!)

5 Likes

Update 18 Day 29a

Stuck 1 in a 3 gallon fabric pot, which I’ve discovered most of my 3s have dry rotted, including this one, but it’ll hold till i stick it in another 5 or 7, we’ll see what the future holds…and I just realized what the future holds…7s are to big for my indoor grow (and I’m to f’n old to lug them around) Guess who regrets not starting all the beans at once? :smiley:

As we see 2-6 are growing out of control…just a days growth and it’s noticeable, It’s going to get tight in there eventually…this cold weather is keeping my flower area in the 40s so at least 2 months to flower, and all I can say about that is… (#$&)(@#&$)(&#@$)&@*& :-1:

In my carelessness and know it all attitude, I noticed that I forgot something in my soil on the Berry Blast/Chem…Lime…so shockingly had a pH issue that I wasn’t paying attention to and ended up with some ugly leaf growth… and how did I Phatlewtz attain the detective mastery of Batman…nay Sherlock bloody Holmes? When I watered them today I noticed the bag hadn’t been opened… S M R T

3 Likes

Also my cousin is a dildo, it’s not Sour D but something called Berry Blast OG…sorry for any disappointment, but I promise it doesn’t compare to mine :cry: :sob: :rage:

Now to find the real one… to be continued! :smiley:

4 Likes

All good… Not stopping me from watching lol

4 Likes

Update 19 Day 30

Group shot in the dark so I can keep track of growth. :smiley:

4 Likes

Update 20 Day 31

1 should be sexing pretty soon…it’s got a lump developing…hope it ain’t cancer! The babies are chugging along…5 is noticably drinking much less than it’s siblings… could slit a throat with the serrations on 3…

6 Likes

Update 21 Day 31a

Sorry for the flood of pics and useless info on this one, Typing > Writing, Phone > Polaroid …jesus I am old if I remember having to buy film for those back in the day…shake shake shake blow shake shake shake blow remember that? :wink:

Stem is kind of corded like hemp, pH and lighting issues didn’t hurt it to bad, a few of the original leaf tips have some non nute burn drying causing them to fall off…remnants of the pH issues as the twisted leaves are as well…good thing I know I am terrible at this!

Root tips peaking out of the bottom/side holes of the 1gal, pot is ultra light from last watering (need to keep better watering notes for sure) guess what my day off will be?! You guessed it, working extra hard watering these plants because I’m an idiot that forgets lime! :slight_smile:

3 “Buzz Saw”

Stem looks to be cording up a bit, serrations are pretty serious…slight tip damage on older leaves, yay rookie mistakes! This one is my favorite of the 6 Sakura I have, I know you aren’t supposed to have a favorite child…but I have “high” hopes for this one…

4 The Runt

Nothing to report on this one, isn’t really drinking water compared to the others, no roots peaking out of the pot yet, pretty boring plant to be honest…Well…“No boring plants, only boring growers” (if you use this phrase for t-shirts and stuff, just send me some and a bunch of hoodies and we just might be square!)

5 The Lush

This one likes to drink, i’ve had to give it about another pint of spirits over its kin folk, and its starting to lighten up, roots are already curling around the side/bottoms…fastest root builder for sure.

Roots similar to the others…stem is cording up, roots peaking out the edges.

Like I said, sorry for the flood!

No real damage caused by hot soil, so thats a plus, just a bone head that forgets lime, so there’s that…

6 Likes

Update 22 Day 33

IT’S A GIRL!! My first girl from seed in a few years, she’ll eventually make it to a 5+ gallon container, just far to cold for me to flower right now… I did have to shave her legs a bit, starting to get tight with the ghetto cloners in there…

SHE seems pretty happy with life right now, she’s getting a tart like smell to her on the shake, hopefully it turns cherry :smiley:

Sak 2, 3 and 4 plodding along…

I culled #s 5 and 6, after checking them pretty thoroughly their roots just weren’t something I was interested in proceeding with, slow growth and just limpy leaves, and 5 had the whole skinny stem issue under the dirt, so bye bye now :smiley:

I hacked up the Chem and BerryBlast for clones, we’ll see how that goes with my ghetto cloners…

4 Likes

Update 23 Day 40

Well, had my 5th opinion friday for surgery on my hip and possibly a bit on my lower back…turns out I have the lucky lucky lucky joys of my bones chewing up my Sciatic nerve… “minor” surgery supposedly will be up and around in no time (and they have a bridge in brooklyn to sell me to)

I mean, I don’t want to brag but these plants seem to be keeping their green hues quite nicely with my anti-green thumb, $15 dollar tent from wish.com and the free Chinese cob from amazon!

Sakura 1 (Female) more stalk hugging then side branching so far, still a very sweet tart like candy berry type smell going on, not really an odor i’ve experienced growing…

Sakura 2 (Unsexed, weirdly want a boy!) nothing to really say about this one honestly, it’s still got that new garden smell to it, it has a pretty impressive root structure to it, out of the 3 still in 1 gallons, the ball is rock hard, and growing out of the pot (grew into #1s smarty actually) about all it has going for it, but a wise man once said “The more roots, the more fruits!”

Sakura 3 (Female) So far still my favorite structure wise, has a soft sweet smell, almost like caramel, guessing that comes from the bubba side of things? Spreading it’s wings with some decent side branching

Sakura 4 (Female) Well, if you’ve grown Bubba you’ve grown this one…when you move this one you get blasted in the face with that hot feeling from a skunk spray in your area, it’s very sour and repulsive, I hope it retains those traits all the way through it’s life…(I hope this one is one of the ones worth sharing with alll my fellow bodhites!)

Chem 4, I chopped it down to what will be 4 branches as I want to keep it wide open and max its airflow…heard she was a PM magnet and I ain’t got time for that noise…

Berry Blast OG is a lazy pig when lights go out, pretty much just lays down, was told she checks all the boxes, and grow/veg wise I’d agree this far…loud in a sweet skunky way…i filled 15 slots in an aerocloner with her and she’s just filling right back up w/o skipping a beat…

If I do end up with #2 Sakura being a boy, I might collect it’s pollen and brush some branches on everything, I could just let it do it’s thing naturally, but that clean up would be to eerily similar to mopping the floor at an adult movie theater… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was just to comment on that there’s some nice glows coming off those plants great job job sorry to hear of your sciatica issues hope things get better for ya on that end!

3 Likes

I will take that compliment! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut :smiley: I have to say I’ve had car accidents I’d rather relive then this torch in my hip, I’m sure my dad is looking down and shaking his head mouthing the words “Get the bitch out of your blood”

Just had the whole “Mom why is that man crawling on his hands and knees to get to his car” its kind of funny from the outside looking in…could just be the THC making me see said humor also though …

6 Likes

Update 24 Day 42

Sak 2 was a boy, moved him to another spot with a Chem4 clone I’m going to try getting some pollen off of, I’m guessing it must have herm traits since I don’t see tons of Chem4 S1s?

On another note, here is the chinese light that has #s near unusable for growing…says the math, and being an engineer I know better than to go against math…except my eyes are giving me different info…has been awhile since my last grow so maybe in my over excitement it seems better than it is…

Pulls about 200 from the wall last I metered…I’m thinking I’m wanting to try so Solstrips next…but after buying some DEs I should probably make those pay for themselves first no? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So wait, in just over a month you’ve got what I would guess is over a foot in growth off that cheap Chinese COB? And it’s only pulling 200W? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Other then the first 10 days of the tent where a different led was used… wasn’t sure what to expect from it. Out of curiosity… what’s your opinion on the growth…the 2 in the back gave up a lot of clones already (10 chem 20Berryblast)…and they were clones themselves

3 Likes

The back 2 I would say growth is good but they look very stretched out, hard to tell from the picture whether you’ve LSTed them but if it is stretching that could be a result of having them under the lower watt light for a long period of time so after lights out they’ve carried on searching for light.

But either way you’re using a cheap COB set and they seem to be doing really well considering it’s only 200W. Like I have ran 600W HPS grows that have looked worse than that after 4 weeks of veg so you’re doing something right bud :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

The back 2 were chopped about in half for clones but definitely agree with some stretching…as far as looking good…all the credit goes to the breeders I just add water…I have no real yield expectations…but 0 for the light and 15 bucks for the tent…win win… fluffy buds can be squished to no? :grinning:

6 Likes