Picture of the year Art Category Voting Thread

Image gallery works, as that’s what it is

All threads now pinned, let the voting begin

6 Likes

Thanks very much, you are super helpful as always :pray:

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson and @toastyjakes

14 Likes

Wow, you’re all very talented! But @Lady.Zandra63 gets my vote. I like the style, feels like it should be on a big wall somewhere! :fire:

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

@Tracker has the best one by far! Haha I rarely LOL really when online but his got my cracking up

4 Likes

Thanks hun…if it doesn’t make it to the poster, I’m using it on a T-shirt…maybe stickers…

7 Likes

Did you put it in the OG poster thread?

2 Likes

They are all great hard 2 decide on just one

2 Likes

No…didn’t think I could put it on both threads?
I’ll do that now…if it isn’t too late!

3 Likes

Yeah, throw in up there. This thread is about the Picture of the year contest. The poster thread is for the poster. I think as least some of the winners here if not all will end up on the poster but I an not entirely sure so best to post over there as well. Wouldn’t want you to miss a chance.

5 Likes

Done! And Thanks Hun!
After many years of not doing my art, I’m finally getting back to it, and focusing on Hippy/Weed/OG themes to ‘‘start me up’’ again!!

( :headphones: :musical_note: If you start me up I’ll never stop :notes: :microphone: )

7 Likes

Great job everyone! Very stiff competition!?

3 Likes

For how long is the poll? I’M almost positive you guys posted somewhere or said somewhere I just can’t find it

1 Like

Would be a rad shirt. Stickers tho would be ideal I think, we could slap em up anywhere…

If you make some let me know!

2 Likes

The voting will close January 17th 2023 at 11:59 EST/DMT. Every OG regardless of entry status will have the ability to vote once in each category.

The OG who gets the most votes by adding up all three categories wins a OverGrow t-shirt in their requested color and size ordered from RedBubble and sent to the winner directly.

3 Likes

Woo hoo!
Thank you @Bobgrows @DougDawson and @Heliosphear for this great contest and opportunity!!

I already got my Tray- and it looks AMAZING- thanks to Bobgrows!!
That was FAST!!!

Thanks to all of you for the great job and hard work you put into making OG such a wonderful place to be!! :blush: :green_heart: :+1:

9 Likes

Is that a Kershaw @Lady.Zandra63 ?

1 Like

Happy you like it!
Congratulations again on your entry! :v:

2 Likes

I think so-- Draig got it from our Secret Santa!

3 Likes

Absolutely LOVE it! And the metallic is a great touch!!

2 Likes