Planned server downtime (we are up again!) 🟢

Lol yo are u making it so u can post more then a 1000kb @ a time ? I finally upgraded my camera and im currently jumping thru hoops to post pics lol. I took a pic it was @ 13.00 mb I cropped it down to 1.20 mb and it still won’t post lol. Any further cropped and it would be impossible to see anything. I know there’s a few more wondering as well.
Cheers

5 Likes

I think you got to tweak your camera bud. I post pics all the time and you can get tons of detail out of a 1MB pic. As am example here is a 282kb pic.

If I zoom in I get this.

If I can get an image of individual trichomes on a 282kb pic, less than a 3rd the available size, than I am sure you can get your camera to provide all the detail you need within 1000kb file.

13 Likes

got it make the photos worse lol
Thanks
Cheers

3 Likes

LOL, well I would not have put it like that exactly but yes, I suppose so. Pretty sure if you play with it a bit you will get all the detail you need within the required size limit.

5 Likes

yeah I’m just upset I got a new cam lol an instead of upgrading to1480p we finna get 480p still lol
I suppose I can use my old one still it’s just dookie lol. Thanks for saying something
Cheers

My guess is that you haven’t exceeded the allowed file size, but the number of megapixels.

10 Likes

I feel you brother! What’s the thread on discord? I’ve recently signed up on discord but I can’t figure out how to bloody use it :rofl:

1 Like

Here is a link to the Discord thread bud.

7 Likes

Nooo! Wait till the 4th I will be flying that day. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Appreciate the heads up don’t need flashbacks from 05 :joy: . Or was it 07, one of the two :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Thanks and congratulations @LemonadeJoe! That is a major upgrade and no doubt lots of planning and work went into it.

Best wishes for a smooth transition.

-Grouchy

7 Likes

Me too :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1:

8 Likes

I’ll be nervously itching my arm in anticipation for the up date/relaunch. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Thanks for heads up!

Good luck and fingers crossed well all be back up and running without a hitch!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for letting all us OG addicts know well in advance! :joy:

Also, @LemonadeJoe thanks for the upgrade, as it was said by @GrouchyOldMan that likely took major time and organizing to get accomplished, all of which is appreciated.

Thankfully, there is Discord. :hugs: Has anyone began planning an OGer’s “Anonymous” meeting or a “Let’s pass the time together” chat session yet? That could be fun. :woman_shrugging:t3:

I don’t need a reason to roll up a fatty and get happy however it’s always more fun with friends. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

UPDATE: Expected outage between 2022-06-01T09:00:00Z → 2022-06-01T14:00:00Z

15 Likes

Awesome, best of luck on a smooth transition @LemonadeJoe and thanks for all the hard work :v:

4 Likes

Thank for the update @LemonadeJoe! I can just stay up till it goes down at 5am my time and sleep :sleeping_bed:t2: :sleeping:until it comes back up at 10am my time :alarm_clock: :computer: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Will this update fix the constant Forbidden 403 errors I keep getting lately? Both on my computer and my phone. Oh and whose 2am for the shutdown? EST?

2 Likes

The time is global. It is 5 am for me.

4 Likes