Poll šŸ˜ How old are you? šŸ‘“

Tis a privilege not everyone will have!

5 Likes

True that, true that!! ā€¦

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a few of us lurking in the shadows :joy: occasionally popping out with some millennial shit. Most days I feel about 84

11 Likes

Holy crap!!? Mark it on the calendar!!! Iā€™m part of the majorityā€‹:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

10 Likes

Hay bro seems like theirs more of us old timers here then the younger ones
Old hippies rule lol

12 Likes

Yeah, this is the place for us Paps. Iā€™ve met a lot of great peeps here and a good many guys from our school and itā€™s a blast to talk to people who were there. peace

10 Likes

Gman there is al lot going on here I love it bro
Thereā€™s a bunch of interesting shit here
And it feels like home especially with all are old friends here
Please
Paps

10 Likes

Iā€™m with u guysā€¦this place is greatā€¦
Getting eadier to work around and so somple to post picsā€¦

8 Likes

Here you have to ask for seeds or trades in the open before you PM anybody. Cool deal huh. Lots of swapping going on, too. You could find almost anything youā€™re looking for here if you just asked. Lots of good experience in here.

13 Likes

Iā€™m 65 :older_man:t2:
ā€¦

17 Likes

Old enough to know better - and old enough to not care

11 Likes

35 and will never do another in Prison.:v:-n-:heart:

12 Likes

59 semi retired and living on a lake

11 Likes

my mental made being young very difficult I just love getting old, am very active while bein very stoned I sometimes like to brag about how healthy I am

5 Likes

Iā€™m 48 and some days I feel 80 and other days I feel 16. I absolutely hate the aches/pains, wrinkles and gray hair that come with aging, but I absolutely love how I feel on the inside, especially since 40. Itā€™s funny how insecure I was when I was young, cute and 98 pounds soaking wet. At 48, Iā€™m chubby, gray and not so cute, but I honestly feel the sexiest and the most comfortable in my skin than I ever was as a young woman. Funny that. I actually dig getting older. This has certainly been the only decade of my life where I can truly say that I love myself.

22 Likes

2020-1960=60

Getting too old for math. Lol

12 Likes

Well Iā€™m not a female but can totally relate! I was so shy in high school and my younger yrs. No probs with getting gfā€™s but if I had the confidence I have now, probably would have a dozen kids running around somewhere. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But alas, Iā€™m a tired lonely single old manā€¦Funny how that works out isnā€™t it.
I swear I remember the ladies that smile at me these days. Something else I took for granted when I was younger.

7 Likes

Itā€™s trueā€¦Youth is truly wasted on the young.

14 Likes

60 years old to old to be carrying water that weight 8 pound a gallon

8 Likes

72+ā€¦I think that I was 18 once, but really canā€™t remember! :rofl: :roll_eyes: :rofl:

8 Likes