Purple Moonshine F2 the giveaway series comes to a end

Dang, I’m always late to the party…

1 Like

This is just the pre party, the hoedown will be noon tomorrow, lol.

3 Likes
1 Like

It’s tomorrow at high noon the showdown begins. It’s gonna be a quick dumpster fire for sure lol

4 Likes

Hope I get drunk!

1 Like

I am setting my alarm to watch the fun too.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Damn this sound right up my ally, i wanted a new pheno hunt project for my winter indoor grow

1 Like

Really does sound delicious, but I should, should hold off. This is how I prepare myself mentally if I’m too slow tomorrow. :laughing:

2 Likes

Gonna pull out the sword in the am.
The wiki sword! :laughing: :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Only watch!? Are you gonna hold the urge!? :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking: :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Go for it @G-paS!!!

1 Like

802! What’s up!

1 Like

Yep! Just gonna watch.

1 Like

Yep yep.
We in , we in.
I will ask again.
What hours will start the wiki?

1 Like

Starts at 12pm (noon) today. It will only be open for 10 mins. Wiki overwriting is encouraged. The idea is to see what shotgun madness has people coming out on top once I close the wiki.

7 Likes

@TeamOG could I be a pain and ask you to pin this to the top for the day? Or at least until after I let the madness ensue? Thank you!

4 Likes

Musical seed instead of musical chairs. Is the goal here, correct?

5 Likes

Yes that is correct, I’m not sure what’s going to happen or if the system is meant for such a mad dash of edits. But we finna found out today!

1 Like

this thread feels like the first time I went to an orgy - I’m not sure I’ll participate, but I’ll definitely watch the fucking go down.

8 Likes

OG goes brrrrr

2 Likes