Purple Urkle x Black rose F12 auction (Closed)

He is a good guy and was going to share. So sad. both @Lastmanstandin31 and @dequilo were so sweet about working me after. :pleading_face:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

had a member offer to help with this to share also as my plate is too full for a seed run

at this time :frowning:

2 Likes

I would have loved to have grown these out. …

2 Likes

And to all the members who have messaged me here and other forums telling me to go find Farmerjoe on Instagram and message him about the seeds, sorry I don’t use Instagram. Nobody from the auction has recievied anything. Don’t you think the person running the auction and who took my 125.00 should take care of those things maybe? Why is it my responsibility to track someone down over the internet to get something I payed for weeks ago?

Topic Controls

4 Likes

I too have been contacted. I don’t even know how to use Instagram.

I’m very sorry for the situation. Previous @Farmerjoe420’s auction went smooth and all seeds were shipped quickly, so I’m sure this must be just temporary problem…

It was a fundraiser for the site, so it went to OG fund. I can guarantee that I’ll return your funds if you don’t receive the seeds.

2 Likes

Hes has a death in the family recently. I do know that.

Thanks for message.

My sincere condolences to Farmerjoe420.

1 Like

before or after the auction ?

Why is he on Instagram selling seeds actively then? More then one person from this forum has messaged me saying he’s on Instagram selling seeds and to message him there. How does a death in the family stop him from sending out seeds people have paid for but yet hes still actively selling seeds on Instagram?
I understand it was a fundraiser but still it was a sale. If I wanted to donate to the site I would have done just that.

1 Like

I just responded to the PM your in 20 minutes ago saying I will having tracking today but you come on here trying to talk shit about me ?

1 Like

Maybe I was on Instagram trying to raise money to figure out haw to cremate my father you fucking prick. You know what , get your money back and go fuck yourself. I’m trying to donate to the site , I’m not dealing with a bunch of Bullshit jusy for trying to help

2 Likes

I obviously posted this before I recievied your message. And not shit talking at all just concerned due to no communication and all the messages from other members of this forum telling me to go look for you on Instagram. So don’t try to put this on me. How would you feel if you spent 125.00 on something and didn’t receive it or even any communication from the seller?

I would feel perfectly comfortable with it considering the owner of the site told me he would give me a refund since he is who you gave your money too. You didn’t buy anything from me, I didn’t see a nickel of your money so I can’t run off with it right ?

I’m not even going to waste my time arguing with you rookie.

Your a insensitive prick is what you are. I’m done. Go get your money back if your unhappy.

Well that’s you not me. I just joined the site and don’t know then owner or you or anyone else. All I know is I bid in a auction, won and paid for it and then left in the dark for 3 weeks…dude all 3 people involved have messaged me about it so stop acting like I’m the bad guy here cause thats bullshit .

1 Like

Dude fuck you. I think your full of shit and yes I want my money back. Lets see if I actually get it.

There is no need to publicly ventilate this… We should all just calm down…

4 Likes