Rank - How is it determined

I understand that it is in direct correlation with penis size.

6 Likes

Female members??? :thinking:

6 Likes

Charisma, talent, participation and trust mostly. Post stuff people like and then they like it and you get green dots. Post stuff people don’t like and no green dots. Deal honestly in seed trades etc.

3 Likes

Sigh… was only meant as a sarcastic bad joke.

6 Likes

On the site not sure but in my eyees, No one is above another, we all pull our pants up the same way in the mornin’! Just lucky to be here really (alive). I rate rank by the amount of " OMG YUCK!" I get from plant rubs. A wise man once told me “The Ego is the destroyer of Worlds”

lelz

6 Likes

Once a year we all used to gather for a battle royale, trial by combat/smoke off.

Due to COVID we have had to curtail this activity and have instead moved to a system based on postings, likes and photographs of pets and lunches.

How I long for the good old days…

9 Likes

The aquarium forum I was on would participate in two national events, IMAC and MACNA.

You have NO IDEA how much fun it is to put names to hundreds of faces finally. I said it to somebody just yesterday, can’t wait for Federal legalization and having a national level conference. How awesome would that be? You could almost do it now…

And honestly, you get to see just how varied you all are. The staff on that aquarium forum had hardcore bikers, LA County sheriffs officers, Sys Admins and lawn care workers, blue collar to company executives, but we all kept tanks. Truly odd seeing a biker buying drinks for the geeky sys admin or the sheriffs officer… But was an awesome time we’d have!

8 Likes

I know…lol

1 Like

ezgif.com-optimize ezgif.com-optimize (1)

3 Likes

We are almost there! Got stopped in grocery store by two troopers that said they love driving by our farm, said when they retire, they’ll be stoppin by. Then one told me he had a niece with epilepsy and that it was her savior. Said he has hated the war on weed.

Gotta make my show badge…

3 Likes

Thank tank community is so varied and awesome. Was so fun doing frag swaps and the sort. aka meeting folks and blazing one over some frags/FOWLR chats :slight_smile:

I was part of another ‘growing’ forum (a highly illegal one) and we did seasonal gatherings. Camping out in the woods with all sorts of party favors, but definitely out of the prying eyes of the law.

It is possible, Colorado? California? AZ? DC? OG DOES AMSTERDAM! (seed shopping)

so many options :slight_smile:

3 Likes

just wondering !! Rank really means nothing in the cultivaton world - but on this site guess ranking can lead to free seeds We are all follks on this nsite to share experiences and help each ither solve plant issues and most of all make friends !!! Peace

2 Likes

I never got any free seeds!!!

6 Likes

Haha this was a fun read.

Seriously tho… what is with those little green bars under our names?!

POWER UP!

4 Likes

They are nugs. Just keep growing.

8 Likes

Ignore them bro, they just appear over time and are a source of tension to some insecure folks.

5 Likes

1 Like

One thing ive seemed to notice about O.G. , there doesn’t seem to be a prevailing dominance of an “old boys club” group of members /staff/admin , who bully others members for not knowing EVERYTHING, or making mistakes, ect, demeaning posts,ugly sarcasm, whatever’s…I haven’t run into it - this is amazing and love it! I’m sure some may Have had some unpleasant encounters…but nothing is prevalent

Everything feels very community driven and supportive . . .happy to have a place to call my community and where RANK wasn’t never considered relevant or thought of until Now.

I really do like the badge system operates and you can choose one fitting to yourself .

Keep on keeping on!

3 Likes

Hahahahahaa this literally made me lol… thanks.

3 Likes