Reamending soil

Great info!!! My only county supplier of Stonington mix always runs out. Would prefer to amend. Going to try this next. Thanks.

1 Like

In case you cant get that kit in your country, they even give the recipe on their website of what’s in the kit. It is Karanja meal, kelp meal, fishbone meal, and gypsum.

3 Likes

I might add that if ya can get your hands on down to earth products the all purpose fertilizer has a great bunch of amendments in it also Iv been using that when I remix into smaller pots

My local store does a way better deal on pricing than amazon but I got a deal through amazon awhile back that was like 2 for the price of one … in stores it goes for around 15$ if memory serves me

2 Likes

That has some kelp but I would recommend adding a little more. Can’t have too much kelp.

I love multipurpose fertilizers like this. I use one similar.

1 Like

If you can find a little 3x3 area and some pallets and tie them together and start making compost wonderful stuff also

2 Likes

Thanks man I will keep down to earth in mind. I’ve used a different product from them in the past and my garden loved it.
Thats a great idea, and this year just might be the year to start a compost pile.

1 Like