Rooted multistrain journal

The pics don’t do the striping if i stand back but then the detail lacks. I could zoom n screenshot em maybe. The stripes kill the pics though.

1 Like

Ok e pupil and bbhp x choc d
Have some pistils turning. E has a deep burgundy purple tone in the bud.
Bbhp x pistils been turning. Its early so ill be fine tooth combing the box later today.

4 Likes

Now i did lie to myself n flipped tge tent a few days before the 1st. I just marked the first to give me that extra week i can never wait. I want to see the serious swell. Ive never gotten swell past week 6-7. They stop n idle as they ripen. Quality always there im wanting more weight. Heres the solo still in it. Bright white frosty n all.

4 Likes

Bbhp x choc d. Frosty. All of em frosty cause i dont know anything
i accidentally spilled that sugar.

3 Likes

Mr e pupil. Smaller nugs. Theres a deep purple in there. Fruity smelling pheno not the pupil funk pheno. They say those are the 2with e. Either fruit or roadkill funk.

3 Likes

idk whats what in these but i think the one outside is in here. Its female n gonna be a monster i think. Havent done a whole lot outside. Tgey used to get stolen so never really seen em go for it outdoors

3 Likes

Eyeballing that Pupil. You already know I’m a Goji/snow lotus head. Got room for NL clone? I got a chemdog going. Wtf am I doing? Lol. It work out. All my flowers are swelling. The NL is gonna be some primo. One of your crosses I’m growing, the buds are growing out of the first buds which have red hairs and are frosty as shit if that makes sense. Nothing looks bad. If anything I don’t think that plant is gonna yield a ton but it’s flowers are beautiful. You at work?

1 Like

Yeah its foxtailing. Itll continue to stack but watch stress

1 Like

That Pupil is e. I got the goji in mirror box with solo cups. Def gonna get together n rest drive all of em. I got like 5strains going.

1 Like

Yeah man I’m getting ready to ride out for my birthday. Gonna be smoking on NL for a min it’s chugging along. I stressed all of them with the lights and partial pollination gnats, pesticide, and fertilizing shitty mg soil. After 4 months I’m not gonna pick anything apart. Just making it happen is nervewrecking. Hopefully I get it fully done and no b’s. I had a heart attack when the crash team came through.

Main im hoping for about a zip on the auto, smells a little like grape soda or candy at times. I have one that smells like old gym socks. The northern lights is super oily and has a real sharp smell it’s hard to pin point over the gym socks. Everything else isbextta for real. A couple of my cups got away but I think we’ve done damn well. They’re going hard for real.

2 Likes

Checked on outdoor girls today. They all perked up good n new growth on em but look hungry and the bugs are different beast outside. No deer or anything bothered em just bugs.

2 Likes

Damn storm tried to kill her. Tree landed like 5ft from her.

2 Likes

She bent over n happy. Starting to flower. These skinny branches no good though. Need to think of support. I bumped silica levels but idk if itll help with stalks at this point.

3 Likes

Ok i mentioned on a friends thread i got a wild card here cloned already. Putting out colors like photoshop in the bud. Neon pink purple orange. Litterally like flourescent glowing color. Im gonna get pics n ride it til wheels fall off on her.
Temps still only drop to 72. Im Dropping to upper mid 60s at night starting today like 68.
My tent is technically almost 50days in. I was trying to lie to myself by 10days so i dont hop on the chop. But these arent going to clear flush if i dont start it. I want good 10days clean water n 3 days dry b4chop. I run the whole cycle low dosage. Theyre already yellowing. Soon as feed stopped.
Heres some results i found on e. This is without me growing it. I need access to a lab.

1 Like

Yeah i got room to rock a clone of your nl any time. Id love to work her a bit. Nl supposed to be good for stabilizing crosses i hear. It puts up with a lot of abuse.

2 Likes

I topped it yesterday to stop it’s growth. One never thought of a weed plant as problem. This thing grows fast as shit. I’m gonna have to clone it again and ditch the rest. Don’t really know what the fuck to do with this plant. When I lose it I’ll be pissed.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m dumb as shit I was like oh you know a ninja named mr. e pupil, that’s what’s up lol.

You got it. This think hooked like a dragger and went. Some nice branches for a clip.

Shit man I shake nowadays. I use to shoot. Iron sights only. I got break my savage air rifle and go rob club vida loca lol. BCPD looking at the Spanish flies. Sexy mamasitas down there :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Make sure you pull cuts from the e pupil. Grab that cloner. Don’t sleep on grabbing some cuts. We can always take cuts from cuts. That’s really keeper of the flame type shit. I love it.

2 Likes

Yeah ill set cloner up tomorrow. I got almost empty veg box. I can iso the clone n once shes solid take handful of cuts. E pupil been cloned. Got like 4 clones of her. One outside 3patiently waiting.

This is the one outdoors.the clones are almost this big. This was the best one. Shes adapting. Only outside a week with no care but dropping in the holes. Ill be bug spraying and feeding this coming weekend. Plenty of litfa on em.

1 Like

The light side is cause they were jammed so tight in the box b4i got em outside.
Im holding goji pupil cuts too but that strain not stable. So far so good but the breeder even says to watch em.

1 Like

Heres the goji pupil.

5 Likes