Round 2. A variety of strains. SOG method from seeds. 960W Quantum Board Horticulture Light QB 288 V2 Rspec

23 days from shoots. I removed the large leaves a little on two floors. Watering base 1ml, B-52 1.5ml, Cal-Mag 1ml per 1 liter of water

14 Likes

Today the plants are exactly one month old from germination. I guess gender determination should start next week. Nutrition unchanged.

16 Likes

i cant wait to see these in 8 weeks !

1 Like

Due to the wide variety of strains, the sex determination phase turned out to be inconsistent. Some have already gone to the fore, and some have shown only the first stigmas. The average height is 50-60cm. Watering is carried out every day for 0.5 liters. I increased the dosage of the base to 1.2ml / L and added Rhino Skin-1ml / L and Bud Candy-1ml / L to the food. Since watering every day, the stims alternate, the main nutrient solution base + b-52. Next week I will do my first defoliation

15 Likes

i wish this grow was further along i want to see that room budded out so bad lol

Made a second defoliation. Watering every day for 0.5 liters. Solution M / G / B 1.2 / 1.2 / 1.4. I alternate the stimulators every other day, the first day of Big Bud Coco 1.5ml + Rhino Skin 1ml, the second day of Bud Candy 1ml + B-52 1ml. I add Cal-Mag 1ml twice a week

19 Likes

Great looking grow!
They are bulking up nicely :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

that tent must sriiiink lol. we need some lights off shots ! i wanna see the colors haha good shit man keep it up

1 Like

17 Likes

thank you! love the structures chunks up n down!

3 Likes

There is little interesting now, plants are gaining weight.

I feed the base 1.4 / 1.4 / 1.6. Alternating stimulants - 1 watering Big Bud Coco 1.5ml + Cal-Mag 1.5ml, 2 watering Bud Candy 1.5ml + B-52 1ml, 3 watering Overdrive 1.5ml + Rhino Skin 1.5ml

11 Likes

loving the pics. jealous of some of those strains. getting close to harvest

I must say

And what a collection of seeds you’ve got !

4 Likes

The cycle is nearing completion

17 Likes

WOW!
That is a tent load on happiness! :partying_face:
You need to have a trim party to spread out the work load!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

dude finally i found this update had to go thru all my following posts. your killing that grow nothing but frost in there. top of the line genetics that smACKin looking hard the divinity remix just drenched in trichs. and that apple fritter i want so bad. we need some pics with day light i wanna see all the colors LOL

1 Like

updates needed :stuck_out_tongue:

Super great looking plants man, nice.
I’ve heard good things about that Apple fritter strain, does it actually taste like pastry a little? That would be really cool.

1 Like

I cannot answer many questions yet. Only three days ago there was a harvest and now it is drying. After that I will conduct a tasting assessment of each variety. In general, I am satisfied with it in terms of the density of the inflorescence and the amount of trichomes.

3 Likes

Harvest

17 Likes