Searching for seeds

Is this event over? I’ve been reading around but can’t really find an answer.

Look at my Entry TEN/10 days ago!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Is the Listing what you have OR what you’re seeking? If seeking, I have some of what is listed!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes those are all seeds I’m seeking and cool! Could you send a list over whenever you get a chance? I’ll send mine as well!

1 Like

I’ll entertain trading AFTER an upcoming diygreenlife.com Trading Session here on the OG. It’ll be coming soon, I’ll let everyone know. You won’t be able to miss the “Build Up”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Ok cool! Sounds good to me!

1 Like

I’ve seen you post a couple times about this what exactly is the diy green life trade

1 Like

It’s one of the Original OG’s FAMOUS/GENEROUS Members, @Sebring!!! Check his Website, you’ll be a regular visitor, I assure you. I have the majority of his Offerings and will be putting MULTIPLES of individual Selections up for trade. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Are these breeder packs your trading? I’m confused

The initial list is what I’m searching for and there’s also a second list that has most of what I have to trade. I have some that haven’t made the list yet.

1 Like

Oh ok lol I shouldn’t smoke and use a computer :joy:

:joy:it’s all good! It’s kinda hard to find all the information you’re looking for on here.

1 Like

Oh I know that’s right. But almost everything is available and I have some open packs I could do a mix if so

1 Like

You’re about you make my day!:joy::joy: I’ll send you a message so we can work out a trade!

1 Like

My man I figured I would spark some interest lol

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.