Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Mothers Milk - closed

17 Likes

They’ve got moustaches…milk moustaches lol

12 Likes

I was thinking little smiley faces either way they’re popping helmets off that’s always a good sign :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Signed up for this one. Can’t wait to watch them grow out!

11 Likes

Looking great @Silverhaze. 10 for 11 is awesome in my book!!

13 Likes

Signing up for this! I haven’t grown a photoperiod yet, but giving this a try!

8 Likes

Hey everyone…
So its been a bit. I thought Id drop an update. 2 I guess.
So the plants cleared up right away from that C-shaped start they go toff to. Maybe it was my conditions that caused it, maybe genetics.
Within 36 hours I couldnt tell the difference between all the ones I started.

15 Likes

Been down n out (literally) with kidney stones.
A whole week. It was rough. I only been feeling better the last 1.5 days. Anywas, thats why I been quiet.
Ill drop a few pics. One committed suicide off of my light, did a header. So there are now 10 plants of MM.
About 1/2 are slightly larger than the other, due to I offset the germination (to be safe.)

All seem healthy. They are in 30% worm castings and pro mix BX.
Just straight water until I notice the bottom leaves change color a bit, Ill feed accordingly.
Hopefully I can transplant here shortly and get them outside all day and night. They get outside when it is warm enough. Night temps are still below 50F consistantly here.
Warming evenings this week coming. Next move will be outside full time.

Nothing too exciting. Just trying to give them quality light whenever possible from outside,
Im on 20 on/ 4 off, may drop down to 18/6 soon, not sure yet.

28 Likes

Correction: 9 plants, not 10.

8 Likes

Plants are kicking ass. Sorry about the kidney stones dude. I’m a stoner too so “I feel your pain”.

7 Likes

The plants are looking great but the weather doesn’t look great will be cold and rainy all week.

8 Likes

They really took off, nice. Glad to hear you’re feeling better…or at least I hope you’re feeling better! :smiley:

9 Likes

yes 50state. Looks as though long range it will be later next week before we hit 8-10Celcuis (50F’ish) as night time tempurature lows. When we do, I am able to transplant and get them kicking outside asap. I have ways they wont get frost burnt, if need be.
Farming is winding up and gettn busy locally. Farmers are out fertilizing, Round-up’ ing the fuck out the cornfields *ugh and such right now. Crops locally will be in by June 1st.

Random Mothers Milk this A.M. gettn some sun in the window

sill…

29 Likes

Awesome start! Looking forward to this…

4 Likes

Looking awesome man… things rolling along well

3 Likes

Oooo I always wish I still had my mothers milk cut. I hate when circumstances dictate starting over again from scratch but I am sure there is always a good lesson to be learned. Trying to sign up for this for sure

3 Likes

These plants are really looking great such an amazing start to this preservation run. Keep up the good work !

6 Likes

Just a quick update…
Things are doing ok. They were outside a few nights to try to harden them off. They didnt dig it. Minor setback, they are coming back ok.
They were just transplanted into 3 gallon containers for right now. Hopefully I can start to see sex while still in containers. Would help tremendously for me/us. Would help me to isolate the males from any females in my grow area. We see how she goes.
Crops are just being put in this week locally. Things are WAY behind this year. Strawberries are about a month behind here for instance.
We been getting night temps averaging +8 celcius (mid 40’sF); (low of +3C one night 36F) for the last 3 weeks or so, until last night. it was about 10C or 50F-ish. (sposed to be +13C tonight/56F-ish)

Quick note about these Mothers Milk, a few of the phenos are expressing what I would call “puppy breath”. Has this strange smell to them. The only thing I can liken it to is a tiny puppy’s bad breath lol.
Thats a good thing, I guess lol
Funny how cannabis can have these funky odors that we tend to despise in real life, yet when they come in plant form, we dig it. Weird lol
Ill post some pics when I can. Need a new memory card device. Not too much to see, foot tall plants.
Stay tuned…

23 Likes

We’ve had quite the cooler year so far here as well Silverhaze. The tomatoes and peppers are finally looking like they are going to kick it into gear.

That’s interesting about the puppy breath haha… not sure i’ve ever had that in a stem rub. Never ceases to amaze me what this loving plant can produce in terms of terpenes.

I think I like puppy breath… haha

Keep it up and thanks for the hard work. Hoping to contribute to some preservation at some point once im better set up myself.

4 Likes

sounds nice
are there any left for a test grow diary ? cheers
smokie1

2 Likes