Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Mothers Milk - closed

Two preservation runs Oregon Huckleberry and RockyMountainHigh :v:

14 Likes

sweet, Im just waiting on things to flower. Most are in pre-flower stage, including the Mothers Milk. They are throwing single and duel pistils on the tops of the plants right now. Only my Bubbas Gift and Roberts Creek Congo is in flowering right now. Gonna be a later year Im thinking. We see.
Good luck.

8 Likes

You must be in my part of the world. Mine are right at that spot as well. Abundance of balls but the females being shy.

5 Likes

Ontario, N of Toronto
Think Im in 50states part of the woods.

5 Likes

I’m south of TO. So we close :v:

5 Likes

Its a small world lol

4 Likes

Our summer didnt start till late June here.
I was getting nights of 6 celcius on June 21st. crazy.
Hope for a late fall obviously.
I know u guys down south got a shit ton of rain.

6 Likes

Yeah it was messy. I put some stuff out early that got so badly stunted from it.

The stuff in pots showed a lot faster for
Me this season .

5 Likes

yup, me too. Id get a few days of good growth, the they would get hit with cold. i brought mine in if it got below 8 celcius.
pain in the ass with 20 some odd plants. ugh.

5 Likes

Here is a shot of Mothers Milk #31 when I ran it about a year ago. So your choice female looks pretty similar.

Looking great other wise. Keep it up

-GH

17 Likes

Southern Ontario here…super late year. I haven’t even harvested a single tomato yet, I didn’t plant them until late June because it just kept raining endlessly and being cold.

My two females outside are doing well considering, one is really flowering now I’d pt it at like week 3 if it was inside, the other has finally finished stretching and should start cobbing up very soon.

Also my votes on using all (non freak) males for better genetic variety!

5 Likes

Yes @GrowHard, I do recognize the leaf pattern. Very similar.
U ever see the freak plant I posted above? real slow grower, odd leaf shape.
Dunno if its a freak or what? It is an F2 after all.

4 Likes

So @50State and @Sebring and I all agree we should use all three males.
So thats what Ill do.
Ill bring them inside today, so I dont get accidental pollination on my highly prized Roberts Creek Congolese and others around me.
Ill post pics of the males before I bring them in.
Ill mix the pollen of all three together, and apply to the females.
Not sure about the freak. Should I pollinate her too? or just the one that look similar?
Wouldnt hurt to hit it, just keep the seeds separate till the final product can be tested I suppose?

12 Likes

3 of the 4 females all look alike. Ony the growing conditions differ, making the plants either more or less vigorous. It’s the 4th one, the freak I call it, looks a lot different.
So its either picked up a patheogen or disease, or its whats in the breed. Ive taken and planted cuttings of it elsewhere, and it all looks the same, ruling out growing conditions in my mind.
Bohdi would know best, but if anyone else has experience with this cultivar, please lemme know if u seen this before. Thanks.

3 Likes

@GrowHard, what did u think of the final product, and hows the flowering time on that? Mine have a smell akin to puppy breath. Thats what the stem rub smell reminds me of lol. Cheers.

3 Likes

I think they finished just over 9 weeks. It had a slighty sour smell, like sniffing a container of milk about to go bad. Definitely lives up to its name.

-GH

28 Likes

It was mid June here around Duluth area and we’re currently enjoying low 70’s with a bit of a nip breeze.
Leaves are turning there’s some red around not sumac either.
Ferns in the lower by the cabin are turning golden.

We had 7 1/2 - 8 months of winter last year.
OD is tough up here.

7 Likes

grow autoflowers. Mesphisto is a sure bet Ive heard.
I had a Amnesia Haze (?) from Dinafem thsi year that autoflowered. Finished in July, started in April and was spitting pistils by mid-May.
Thats what I would do if I was in your position.

3 Likes

Mothers Milk #4

24 Likes

This plant is 4 foot tall +.
Again, just a ball of branches going on here.

7 Likes