Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Skunk '91 -- GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED!

Bud smell isnt ‘roadkill’ by any means but def very dank and chemmy. After the seed run it smelled like dank topsoil/dirt. Its also tough to get an idea as i have many other plants on the go now.
Will know morein a few weeks once dry and can test some.

11 Likes

Looks good mate :star_struck:!!!

3 Likes

Oh good, I finally found the Skunk 91 thread… lol. My Skunk '91 beans came safe and sound with the SSDD, Thanks Mom on the Run!! And everybody!

I have to go back now and start the first of the thread. I wasn’t familiar with the strain and was looking for info. MOTR supplied me with a single post about it at RIU, and then I found a cool one on THC Farmer from 2010. It has Chemdog in the thread talking about it and then it went into a flame war with another breeder and members (not involving CD), and I’m only halfway through 12 pages now.

So, it was somewhat enlightening… ha. I want to read this thread to get the story on these seeds. It looks and sounds excellent and will be a lot of fun growing.

Lots of intrigue from the history pages and makes it even more fun, lol.

Thanks for all the hard work guys, and now I can go and find out who to thank personally… seems like it’s Craigson… I’ll be back! peace

12 Likes

Over the christmas holiday I was driving & noticed genuine skunk roadkill aroma, e.g. an actual dead skunk on the road, and I immediately took a big inhale thinking “Oh damn! I gotta compare this shit to the WEED!” :astonished:

That didn’t last very long. :dizzy_face: [cough]

:laughing: :joy: :joy_cat:

Not nearly as nice as skunk weed.

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Skunk 91 #9, day 60 flower. The one clone has some foztailing buds popping out. Gonna scoe trichs after work

17 Likes

And #8 runt day 60 also

18 Likes

Looks lucious, dark and Dank! Just a couple weeks till I pop my “All Skunk All Day” grow!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

They look good! How’s the smell? Any signs of herming on em?

1 Like

The # 1 pheno hermed bad week 3-7 on this clone run yeah. It seems to have stopped throwin nanners now.

9 pictured above i found 1 set of nanners a few days ago.

Its very tough to get a clear smell off of em as i have very fruity ortega x snowlotus right beside them and 60+ other skunks vegging next door to my flower room. Ill know better in a cpl few weeks here once i chop n dry em

7 Likes

Cool, ya I bet your nose is a bit overwhelmed at this point lol. It’s so weird that some of these old strains don’t like being indoors. I wonder what the difference is that causes issues…

Do you plan on trying any of these outside later?

4 Likes

Yes i kept both #1 and 9. I might trinto reveg runt #8 as its lookin super frosty too. Will decide after smoke report

6 Likes

Yeah, and some are just opposite. Some don’t cut it outside.

Maybe the way they’re bred and worked from some certain point??

The pics make it look good for sure! peace

4 Likes

Chopped the 3x # 9, 3x # 1, and runt #7(i think ive called thhe runt # 8 a few times but its 7 lol

Def could be run better as im still figuring out this whole amended soil and teas thing. Just try to improve each run.

19 Likes

19 Likes

30 Likes

I’m SOOOOOOO glad you shared with us & I can’t wait to skunk up my 'hood!

Skunkdiddlyicious

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

They look Sooo purrrrdy ,:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hello. New to OG. Have been on another forum but not much for seed trading. I really love these projects you guys do. Is there any way to get involved in these? Or get skunk seeds? I have some skywalker og seeds that came from bag seed but a male pollinated them. I’m interested In this skunk project. Thanks.

5 Likes

I’m thinking of starting 5 of my skunk 91 from the stash I just received, I read up on them and apparently they do better outdoors so I’ll be transitioning them thinking I will have the dank Sinatra indoors I can’t wait for either of these to be ready! So stoked!

6 Likes

Whoa bro! That made my sticker peck out!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes