Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi F2 Snow Lotus B

Lots of 88g13hp around this forum.
Will be an easy one to make more seeds

12 Likes

I’d be happy to do so after Goji :wink:

15 Likes

im not sure how to sign up, but would be interested. I live on a farm and I still have room to fill. I can offer breeder feedback on how it works outdoors in my location if interested. And run a thread too.
Im not sure jow to sign up to this list tho.

12 Likes

We always need breeders! Thank you for volunteering. I’ll message you to set it up with you.

12 Likes

quick update.

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
Here is all 12 right before they all got new shoes. They all had a bit of rough time getting aquired to their new soil, but we are back on track.

So far I have found 5 males.

1 2
5 7

23 Likes

more boring veg updates.

So after the appearance of @guest, and his wise words regarding the selection from these, I have decided to do this properly. Gonna run all the males first, take clones, collect the pollen. Then going to pollinate select buds with different males on one of my clones (TBD). Then run 10 each of those to chose, to figure out the stud. And each of the females will go through the standard routine. So, its gonna take a bit more time but in the end, I think it’ll be worth it. And it’ll keep me busy.

anyhow

Good news, looks like it is going to be 6 males and 6 females.
Males:

Females

25 Likes

Should be a great experience. A lot of work and a lot of fun. Thank you!

peace

6 Likes

Wow that’s some dedication. These are going to be amazing when your done. Thank you

7 Likes

I’m learning a whole lot about this myself. This is why so many other of us are pollen chuckers, and some are breeders. This is the sort of tedious, dogged, hard work that goes into most all of the great strains. They don’t all come easy.

I have plans with a friend to preserve quite a few strains of various breeders starting this summer. I have the space, and he has a better genetic bag of treats than I do. We want to f2 a handful of Swami Organic Seeds and also work a handful of stuff from some other breeders and upcoming breeders.

And, then I have a strain I made and need to run the f2s for a search, not to mention crosses of friends with crazy good genetics, that haven’t been tested fully either.

I’m really hoping I can get my space set to go for the real long haul, in the next month or so. Then I want to start doing the painstaking work of finding some gems. Patience will be the biggest hurdle for me. But, once I see the real work of doing it, I think I’ll settle in to the bigger picture.

In the meantime, I’m trying to pick up as much advice from others as I can comprehend. It’s great that we had a forum for you guys to get input from others during your projects. Very awesome. I had a feeling our “guest” that offered such pertinent and right to the point advice, might have been a certain person that might have some incentive or personal attachment to see us succeed in our endeavors. :wink: … or thereabouts… heh

That’s why I’m reading these preservation threads much closer than other threads! I’m hoping that some small amount of this great info seeps into the thick mass that surrounds my “smart blob” in the process. Once I get my mojo on, all my hard work will be the benefit of lots of other people and friends who appreciate the plant. So much still to learn. If we could get even more medical benefits from it in the future, then that’ll be so awesome. And, it’s so great to finally be able to share it so freely with friends or anyone in need. People always love gifts of weed and or seed!

Thanks for the ride! and, Keep it Green!

peace

17 Likes

Those look amazing!! Happy Happy Plants!

4 Likes

Hey @Sebring is List closed yet because just the name of these gets me Excited. If it is sorry for bothering you if not I would love to be thrown some.:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

How well would they do outdoors in a sub tropical climate?

4 Likes

The list should be open! I’ll add you to it.

They should be fine outdoors in the heat.

7 Likes

@Sebring thanks cant wait :grin::grin::grin::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Hey og, havnt read entire thread,so idk if someone already asked…whats gogi Qm.

3 Likes

Lol only the 3rd time it has been asked in this thread.

4 Likes

well, searching this thread for “gogi” or “gogi qm” only shows the 1st post and #137 (@Jamescoldflame) posts, so i cant find the answer … i’m sure @50State or @Craigson15 knows

3 Likes

Goji Queen Mother, as it was dubbed by Bodhi, is his very special selection of Goji OG.

14 Likes

I know I asked the first time I read it, lol. That’s been a few months I guess.

Hey, that’s what forums are for, right?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Info from Ic Mag and thanks goes to Cannavore

Queen Mother Goji: an f1 goji selection from 100 seed plants, chosen for its size, extreme resin, and buttery og berry smell. 9 weeks

11 Likes