Seed Run Co-Op Greenpoint Lucky 7's - on hold for future run

I’m 100% down to grow the Lucky’s again. I want that bubblegum phenotype like Babs again. Penny is interesting in that she smells savoury and makes me drool like I’m smelling food.

Also now you have a record of them purpling. I promise I didn’t let them get too cold on purpose. Turning the heat on was a way too expensive option to raise the heat at night and that cold spring didn’t help daytime temps either. Babs is absolutely beautiful and I can’t wait to see more like her.

3 Likes

I wish I could detect scents and tastes better instead of sweet, earthy etc…perhaps I will be able to with these seeing how they are 5x’s the size of the bud run ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Whelp, purpling certainly does look better and prettier than yellowing :wink:

9 Likes

Wouldn’t the purple shade help the leaves to absorb light while they’re fading as well?

3 Likes

My dream is to get any good stardawg genes in my garden.

I even daydream.

5 Likes

Dunno…I think its more of a protective mechanism to hold in heat though doesn’t seem to be the case for the ones genetically predisposed to purpling

We are working on it :wink:

10 Likes

many thanks @MomOnTheRun you’re amazing!! Do you have any “coloured” strain?? (I wanna prove anything that isn’t green :grin: ).
I’ll PM @MadScientist to send my address (I added my name in 1st post :wink: )

4 Likes

No problem! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am running a pink feminized one (Good Shit) that I am planning on dusting with Dragon Blood Hash Plant male pollen though they won’t be released for a few generations…project for the winter in my micro cab or may build a 2nd one just for it :wink:

15 Likes

Really nice, you run on soil right?? we can build a Hidro Ebb&Flow for 2nd hehehhe :grimacing:
I need finish my round (2nd week of veg.) to start a new one, I’ve 3~4 months to plan it :wink:

3 Likes

Yup!

I tried a Dutch/Bato bucket a couple grows ago and really didn’t like the maintenance on it due to nutrient mixing, ph drift etc…soil is much easier in my set it and forget it “mom brain” lol

Nice! I look forward to watching…perhaps you’ll inspire me :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Wishlist
-Maverick
-Mimosa
-OGKB (one of the best strains)
-Wedding Cake s1
-Nightmare OG

@MomOnTheRun …thank you for everything you do, putting these breeding projects together. Your like a little worker bee pollinating seeds for us all. :metal:
-J

3 Likes

Update time!!!

Can’t tell which 2 are the smaller ones and which 2 are the stretchier ones and unfortunately, I didn’t mark them though I think I put the shorter 2 in front. Anyway, they are happy from the tallest…

…to the smallest . And…

…set bamboo sticks next to the trunk of all 4 girls

27 Likes

Those are some happy looking plants !

8 Likes

^ very happy. They’ve got a really nice bluish green hue to them.

5 Likes

Wow,.! They look happy/healthy @MomOnTheRun, have you just flipped the ones in the pics above .?
You’re onna have a massive bush there , what’s the stretch average for those lucky 7’s ??

Nice growing and keep up the great work, plus i enjoy the description of all your preservation seeds ( ones you donated.) and i look forward to growing them out when they are dispersed far and wide.
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

8 Likes

Freaking gorgeous plants! I absolutely love the look of vitality they have under your care.

5 Likes

i’ve always wanted bandit breath!

4 Likes

They were flipped on the 12th so 10 days ago :wink:

Yeah, when I did the bud run they stretched ~2 1/2 times their size under the qb’s…I am getting more leaf growth under the CMH though am expecting them to stretch at least 2x’s - i’ll be surprised if they don’t

11 Likes

Yesss Lord! I’m in love with the Goji. I would love a Goji x GDP or Goji x OGKB…I guess it’s as simple as sourcing a male and a good female and breeding them selecting on the best traits ECT?

Just wondering. But then again these breeders probably have genuine strains that they’ve crossed ran and selected rain again. I just want to get more into the breeding side of it but I guess who doesn’t?
:blush: Have a good one.
-J

3 Likes

How long until harvest? I just finished my pheno of GP Lucky 7’s…very sweet smell.

3 Likes

I for one, really enjoy seeing all of these varieties that are coming about, on the site. Very interesting, indeed!

2 Likes