Seed Run Co-Op Herijuana - Done and Dusted [CLOSED]

Yep yep got the same ones

5 Likes

True true and true. I can’t wait to run the BDxPTK. Those are gonna be bitxhin! I know I’ll be checking out what you got going on bud. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

You always got something good going on bud. Get those Lego men in action. Hehe. You can always make movies. Deffinitely have a keen eye for angles. It’s always a pleasure to check what you got going bud. Have a good one. Thanks for the hard work you put in. Herijuana. I have a lot of searching to do.

6 Likes

Good stuff @Pedro_Bann I’ve been wanting to try the ‘Woodhorse’ version of Heri …
Looks good mate. :+1:
Happy growing,
Gaz

10 Likes

beautiful plants pedro. the prominent veins on the fan leaves are very interesting.

7 Likes

Two of the sexed girls are in the flower cab for a 10 day to 2 week head start so they can get nice and hairy before the others drop pollen.

25 Likes

24 Likes

The cab will be pretty crammed for the next 3 weeks until the already budding plants finish and leave all the room for the heri.

Happy days.

36 Likes

What you got budding on the left? Looks fat!

6 Likes

Mango Moonshine, Sour Bubble x Purple Afghan Kush, Orange SunShine and Digital Dream.

19 Likes

Sounds like a county fair.

Cannabis cup/county fair to-māto/tomăto

10 Likes

They are going guns, I have a feeling 3 or 4 of the 4 new ones are male no stress either way.

Happy Days

28 Likes

Yes, they look happy! Nice looking closet!

9 Likes

Hola Pedro

Grab as much pollen as you can

its worth gold

I’ll take some if you have too many

Great work you do

Bare

15 Likes

Yea, me too!! :smile_cat:

8 Likes

I think the chances of pollen making it out of Australia and still being viable are pretty low.

There will be males in the seed mix anyway.

12 Likes

I have taken 3 of the 4 males out so it’s not so squeezy in there now.

10 Likes

So this is where we are at;

34 Likes

very, impressive plants friend, grower.

regards,

mike28086

3 Likes

Hola Pedro

Your doing that like a real Champ

am watching you

';+)

Bare