Seed Run Co-Op Rare F2 Cackleberry - Giveaway has ended

Nothin’ better! Congrats on a fine run my friend…

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Looking good, you’ve done a great job.
Cheers Johnny

8 Likes

I have to stay away from the header post with the description of the cross… I get too excited, I have nothing with cherry atm. I have one bud seed from some dispensary bud of Cherry Crush, but nothing I’ve grown.

Bodhi has inspired me to work harder at growing larger samples and to do the hard work of selection from large numbers… It’s all of the sudden become a dream of mine. soon, I’ll be able to do it easier. I have a friend doing some for me already at his greenhouse.

The plant has so many hidden treasures and many never get found… I would think. I was cleaning my carpet around my desk recently and wondered how many Holy Grail strains got sucked up in the vacuum to never be discovered… probably at least one good one, lol…

I’m very much looking forward to it @ModicumGenes!! I was off in dreamland, thanks to NAW seeds and their G39… I found some older left over in a jar and it’s as kick ass as before!! woooo/ . peace

14 Likes

These little jewels and gems have been lightly sorted, weighed, and counted and the total is roughly 1200. that number will decrease by maybe 50 or so due to resorting for the best ones. I Modicum present to you a little piece of greatness. I love this community, and i am also glad to be able to be apart of this as well. i will put these in the post today.

52 Likes

Very nice bro! Congrats on the finish… It’s a lot of work and commitment. peace

15 Likes

Cant wait to do this one day. Must feel great.
Hard work and good hearts never go unacknowledged.
Great work. Green thumb for sure.

12 Likes

Very fruitful harvest there, well done! Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this :slight_smile:

14 Likes

You’re an OG Champ! Bless you my brother for this labor of love. Jah!

:cowboy_hat_face:

13 Likes

You are awesome! Thank you for doing this! Much appreciated!

10 Likes

Spectacular. Congrats on a great run and a wonderful project. It’s been a pleasure to follow along as it progressed :relaxed:

12 Likes

Absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for putting this together for the community!

10 Likes

Thank you so much for your time…

Peace GT

6 Likes

Added myself to the list, I hope its not too late! Thanks in advance, this is amazing!

4 Likes

Well done and nice presentation almost like a rainbow of seeds.

9 Likes

Nice haul of seed there ModicumGenes, and they look so healthy and mature too.
A lot of people will be happy.
Cheers Johnny

4 Likes

What date did u move them to flower? @ModicumGenes

3 Likes

feb 20 is when i first switched them to find out their sex. march 1 is when i knew which ones were male and female. i cloned them from there and used a male clones to pollenate them on their 24th day of flower and then again on the 35th day of flower

14 Likes

Thank you for the answer. Really appreciate it.
Approaching harvest myself. Unknown genetics tho :unamused:

Very hard to kill tho.

5 Likes

dont worry as i was told stick around and youll have more seeds then you need and now i have so many seeds i dont have enough time to pop em all

13 Likes

One day at a time.
This community is great. None really like it.

7 Likes